Chapter|15

~I made some changes to the book

When hades looks at the newspaper, instead of 15y it's been 55 years since he's seen his family but he's still immortal, and the timeline he needs to get back to is when Siena is in her 30's.

Now for future reference. When June turns 20, that's when the bad things happened, which means it took 20 years from the timeline hades wants to return to for all the bad things to start happening. 35 years later after June gives birth to Charles, and he's finally grown up and mated to Vivian. Hades arrives soon after, so when he thinks it's been a year. It's been 55, and he has to return to the past to fix the future. June had already passed before he arrived.

I might make an age chart or a timeline chart to explain. 😂

Chapter published: Oct/21/2021

***

Hades

I looked around at the attire we all wore, outfits that resembled the desert. Thick but small crystals infused with my flames and her magic to ward off the smoke that ravaged the land outdoors.

I could see it on Vivian's face, she had been forced to stay behind by Charles. He was going to lead us to Siena's pack, I knew the fear she had about him leaving and the chance of him never returning. Yet as my grandson, I could never allow anything bad to happen to him—even in the standing of my death, I couldn't allow my daughter's son to risk his life to protect mine.

"You should be careful. All of you." Vivian demanded, her eyes brimming with tears that Charles wiped away as he laid a kiss on her lips.

"I will be my mate, I will never leave you in this world alone." Charles replied, I watched her face show hurt and concern.

"I'll bring him back, I promise." I spoke, she looked at me with so much hope.

Axel just stood, still glancing at Kylie who was struggling to keep him still as she helped him into his gear. Her face in a scowl, I wanted to laugh—Axel looked like he hated this so much.