Deok-su x Fem!Reader [18+]

Y/N has been talking with the other teammates, ignoring Deok-su, it pisses him off.
WARNINGS: Sex slut named, choking, degrading, mentions of death & mention of abandoning.

------------------------------------------------------------

~ 3D POV ~

Y/N has been talking to the  other teammates for awhile, ignoring Deok-su like if he doesn't exist, it pisses him off quite a lot, his a possessive type of guy, he had been staring at Y/N for quite awhile, seeing her hips moving and her hands moving across the other male teammates, Deok-su doesn't like sharing, why is Y/N doing this? he stood up, beginning to drag Y/N away, asking a guard if they could go to the bathroom, they went to the bathroom, imidiently Deok-su threw Y/N against the wall, pinning her, "WHAT THE HELL DEOK-SU!? WHY DID YOU DO THAT!?" she yelled, Deok-su grabbed her throat, glaring at her, "shut up you fucking whore. You have been ignoring me the whole day. What the hell is that all about?!" He yelled, Y/N gritted her teeth, anger and lust filling her mind & body, "I think you didn't deserve attention you jerk." She spitted out, his grip hardened, his sight burning threw her, he smashed his lips against her mouth, she tried gaining dominance but his hand on her throat was keeping from suceeding, the moment was heated, the kiss was rough but lustful, Deok-su's hand moved from her throat to under her shirt, Y/N jumped a bit at the feeling of his cold hand on her stomach, not soon after their clothes were thrown away on the floor, the restroom was filled smelling sex, sounds of skin slapping, heavy breathing and moans, "I could just fucking leave you here in this game to suffer." He groaned, Y/N whined, both getting closer to a release, they both came down from a orgasm, Deok-su grabs a cigarette and lights it, Y/N whines, resting her head on Deok-su's shoulder, "Your a good whore. I should keep you." He said, blowing the smoke in her face, Y/N kissed his neck, smirking proudly, this they won't forget.

------------------------------------------------------------
I wrote this shit in class, I wanna cry, never ever am I gonna write smut in public again, had to read this in front of my class, I'm doing this for your horny asses, be grateful that I'm feeding you deok-su Simps -Apiki