𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

❝𝙄 '𝙡𝙡 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙣 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣, 𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙮 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨~ ❞

. . .

"The princess is so adorable.." Y/N whispered to herself. She usually visited the child whenever she was having trouble sleeping, it somehow it always made her calm whenever she came during the night. Like some sort of magic spell was being put over her. Nevertheless, Y/N had no problems with it anyway seeing as the princess was just so cute~

"Hehe, I have to agree Your Highness," one of the maids said quietly. "..Do you think it will be okay if I were to hold her for a while?" The maid smiled "Of course Your Highness! Who is to stop you?"

Y/N just smiled and gently picked up the sleeping princess. It was such a beautiful night, and as the moon shined upon the girl's face, it almost looked like she was some sort of Goddess, even the maids slightly blushed at the sight.  "Your highness is truly the empire's rose.."
She nervously tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. "Oh haha.. that nickname is so flustering.." "But it's true Your highness!"

"Oh..well thank you very much Samara" The maid's eyes widened at the mention of her name "Your highness...Your highness knows my name?"

Y/N laughed softly "Well I do recall you telling me when we conversed in the kitchen not too long ago" "Oh! Yes of course! How silly of me...it's just an honor that you would remember someone like me haha"

"Well, why wouldn't I? You have such a beautiful character" The maid blushed at the compliment. It made her so happy, a mere maid like her..was being complimented by the empire's angel! Maybe this night was just special..

"Oh Your Highness..thank you so muc- GRFF "

In a blink of an eye, the maid's..Samara's throat was slit by someone dressed in all black, some of the blood landing on Y/N's face. Thinking about Enisha's life, she immediately ran out of the room as the other maids tried to do so but ended up being killed as well. "Hand over the princess!"

💋💋💋

Huff, Huff

"Please don't cry Enisha.."

The princess' eyes slowly blinked open, waking up from the noise and movement. 'Hmm..? It feels like she's running...'

She wriggled a bit and looked up at Y/N's distressed expression 'Oh..it must be another assassin' It wasn't any surprise. Seeing as the other countries were fairly envious of the fact that the Hyperions had the chance of bringing in "The pure angel"  and now the birth of the third star was horrible news to them. So killing them was the only way to bring the empire to ruin.

She ran as best as she could in her night slippers, hoping to get to the secret pathway in time when a man appeared before her drawing his weapon. "Your escape ends here. You're both coming with me."

"N-no!" Y/N raised her hand, ready to use her magic and Enisha secretly did the same but just as the man sprinted towards them-- SLASH -- he fell to the ground.

'Oh the guards appeared quicker than I..hm?' " (Name)! We've been looking for you! Geez, babe, I was worried they already got to you or something" "I'm just glad we weren't too late."

'It's the twins'

Roshiel walked up to Y/N kissing her head and taking Enisha from her hands. "You must've been scared.." 'Don't kiss each other in front of me.' Enisha thought with a deadpanned look. Y/N let out a sigh of relief, "Thanks for showing up.."

"Hmm..she's not crying today either..shouldn't she be sobbing like crazy right about now?" Hellard mentioned, "She never really cries or gets scared when things get violent.."

"Enisha's special." Roshiel bluntly replied. "I mean it is kind of odd.." Y/N said. Well, it was no wonder, in her past life, Enisha saw a lot more brutal things so some mere princes didn't phase her at all. "Yeah, you see it to (Name)!"

"I suppose.." he said playing with Enisha's cheeks.  Hellard, annoyed grabbed Enisha's arm "Let me hold her will ya? Quit hogging her!" "She likes me better than you anyways."

Y/N sighed at the brothers arguing and just picked up Enisha. " I'll hold her for now." "I-..yes ma'am.."
.
.
.
"Protect the princess! All soldiers prepare for..for... c-combat.." The commander faltered at the sight of the princes.

"Well you're here early," Roshiel said sarcastically. "Let's wrap this up quickly, it's past Enisha's bedtime." He looked over at Hellard and signaled for him to take the lead dealing with the army.

Hellard sighed and stepped forwards facing the army, "The security at this place..is utter shit."

💋💋💋