Chapter 2

April 3 2019
All the others had completely forgotten what Virgil had said a couple days ago but he decided to wait a full week before he would start his plan. He fully had it planned out and everything was ready.

April 7 2019
It was 11:39p.m and Patton, Logan, and Roman were asleep. He snuck into Logan's room then Roman's room and last Patton, the only side that was almost as light of a sleeper as Virgil but he managed to not wake Patton up. After he finished he went back to bed for the night.

April 8 2019
Logan woke up to the sound of his alarm clock but when he sat up he heard rustling. He reached for his glasses, making more rustling, as he grabbed them, when he put them on he saw that his entire room was covered in packing peanuts at least 3ft deep. He then trudged out of his room and opened the door to see Patton and Roman in the hall and to see that both of their rooms had also been filled with packing peanuts and they were spilling out from all three rooms.  " VIRGIL" a disgruntled Roman yelled, immediately the anxious trait walked out with a grin on his face. "It looks like you all found my note" Virgil said, "what is the meaning of this?" Logan asked in a slightly annoyed voice. "Well you guys wanted to know what is was like being me, always looking over your shoulder, to help answer you question I'm starting a prank war."