Chapter 7: Majesty and Maze

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!!" Rider shouted confused.
Pit looked at the two inkling nervously.
"Eh-hehe...." He chuckled.
"WHERE THE FUCK ARE WE FEATHER BOY!!!" Rider shouted.
"RIDER PLEASE CALM DOWN!!!" Goggles whimpered.
"YOU HAVE 5 COD DAMN SECONDS-" Rider said as he raised his Dynamo.
"You were in danger of being struck by Galeem's powerful light and me and my mirror twin saved you and brought you to Skyworld and now you're okay," Pit muttered in a panic.
"Ooh, so thats what that light was..." Goggles said. Rider fell back, his Dynamo landing on him.
"Yeah...," Pit said. "Many of your friends have been displaced due to the blast. Lady Palutena has been keeping track of them."

Dark Pit raced back. He landed next to Pit. "PIT-STAIN!!" DP said panting. "Its Lady Palutena! She needs to see all 4 of us at once!"
The 4 hurried over to Palutena's temple, Pit carrying Rider and Goggles in Squid form. Once they arrived they saw Palutena standing there.
"She's pretty," Goggles said quietly.
"I've called upon you because I wanted to show you something remarkable," She said.
Using her powers she showed a view of Villager and Bobble falling.
"BOBBLE NO!!" Goggles shouted.
"Watch as both Villager begins to glow like his Final Smash is ready and the inkling known as Bobble starts to sparkle like her Special weapon is charged up," Palutena said.
"WHOA!!! WHERE DID THAT UNICORN COME FROM!!!" Pit shouted.
"It appears that both the Final smash and Special weapon fused to create it," Palutena said.
"So what it's a Special Smash?" Rider asked.
"Exactly," she said, "Pit, you and Goggles have a match."
"What?" Pit asked.
"Meet me in the arena... we have some practice to attend to," She said.

Meanwhile, Army was playing fetch with Duck and Dog.
"Listen, Mister Belmont," Mask said, "we need to get back home before it's completely desssstroyed by that winged light monster!"
Simon looked down at Mask and pat hid head.
"Now Don't you worry, we will be near the great maze soon," he said.
"Wait, the great whaaaat!?" Mask asked.
The five soon arrived near a large blue maze.
"Holy shit...," Mask said in awe.
"I NEED TO RIGHT THIS DOWN!!!" Army shouted.
As Army frantically looked for his pen, a faint "Waka waka" sound could be heard approaching them.