Chapter 3

(Narrators pov)

As Mabel was about to touch the pellets Dipper stops her.

(Mabel's pov)

Dipper why did you stop me from touching the friendliness pellets, isnt it a bit suspicious that someone has an easy way out of here Mabel think about it ,ohh stop being so paranoid .

(Dipper's pov)

MABEL DON'T, ouch  (hiss of pain) what the, dipper something came out of my body.

(Floweys pov)

(huh so the girl in the sweater is called Mabel and the boy with a hat is called Dipper, interesting the girl has a green soul ,hmm so ill have to actually check the boy) what the (bleep) was that for Dipper screams ,well in this world its KILL OR BE KILLED,(cue battle scene)

(Narrators pov)

But before flowey could land a lethal hit on the twins Toriel appeared, and blasts fireballs at Flowey.

(remember only Flowey, sans , chara ,frisk and player remembers the rest,oh and Dippers soul is perseverance ,also mabel fainted becaused she was hit alot)

(Floweys pov)

Ugh Toriel keeps stoping me from getting more souls for for myself but atleast she gave me a reason to go away this time to go tell the smiley trashbag.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Annnnd cliffhanger cuz why not, since the chapter might be to short here's a music video 

Edited.