ICarly (2021)

June 17,2021

By Tv Giant

Spoilers Ahead!

Hey guys, today, the new Icarly reboot launched on paramount+. They didn't premiere the whole season but they did premiere the first 3 episodes. As a fan of the first Icarly, I have to say, right now the original is better. Where are all Freddie's computer and camera stuff? Where are the funny lines? The show does say why Sam did not come back and Spencer did start fires. But it needs to be funnier. Even when they shot the Icarly show, Spencer was a baby again and they put anti-aging cream on him. In the beginning, Carly comes to Spencer's apartment and he is painting naked. The show said that she was living in Seattle before but now she wants to start Icarly. I would have started the show, where she was living in Italy with her dad when she came back to Seattle to be with Spencer and Freddie again. She surprised Spencer and Freddie that she was back. she crashed at Spencer until she could move into her apartment. Then she had to find a roommate because she couldn't afford the apartment and didn't want to take Spencer's money even though he was rich. I give the show a 3 out of 5 because the show is bad right now but I hope it gets better.