Pretty Smart

October 17,2021 

By Tv Giant

Pretty Smart is a new tv show that came out on Netflix on October 8th, 2021. Season 1 consists of 10 episodes. The show is really funny. I was laughing hard. The show is about two sisters who haven't seen each other in years. The smart sister visits her sister in LA. The Smart sister, Clarise(Emily Osment) comes to see her because her boyfriend told her to. Clarise's sister, Claire(Olivia Macklin) lives with her 3 roommates.Grant(Gregg Sulkin), Jayden(Michael Hsu Rosen), and Solana(Cinthya Carmona). Her boyfriend later dumps her and sent her there so he could break up with her. He sent her stuff days before he broke up with her. But let's deep dive into the episodes. The first couple of episodes were great because Gregg Sulkin's (Grant) shirt was off like most of the time and he was ripped and hot....so hot. I also liked that Clarise(Emily Osment) was saying big words, I had no idea what they meant. But you could tell she was smart. If you watch any of these episodes 4,5,6,7,8,9,10. You would think they are all dumb. No big words. She only read books and Grant doest take his shirt off anymore. In the finale, Claire wants Grant back after he moved on from her. Grant moved on to her sister Clarise. They wanted to ask if Claire would allow them to date but before they could she told them she missed Grant and want to get back together. I am team Grant x Clarise. So season 2 I hope Grant picks Clarise. But to whoever is team Grant x Claire. We haven't seen them together like flirting or something in my opinion. I just see them as friends who dated and broke up. The character's personalities and traits are good.

Characters Personalities and Traits

Clarise-Harvard,smart,uptight,rigid,intellectual,educated,novelist

Claire-happy,cheerful,easy going,bubbly,carefree,unintellent,

Grant-hunk,dim-witted,hot,personal trainer,Claire's roommates

Jayden-Gay,model,Instagram infuener,social media star,over-the-top star,self-absorbed,Claire's roommates

Solana-Gypies,laywer,hippie,healer,feisty,Claire's roommates

My Favorite Scene

Claire: "I can't believe Chelsea is moving to L.A.! It's so exciting!" Excited

Grant: "And because you're excited, I'm excited. And that's exciting." lifting weights

Laugh track