ch 1: 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝟱

nessas POV
i wake up to one of the maids putting out my black dress "oh sorry princess nessa" alexa says. i rub my eyes i was up all night doing speech's for today "you

didn't wake me up alexa again just call me ness" i say smiling. "you have a royal family meeting with the king queen,princesses,and prince of chicago" alexa says.

i never loved those meetings also never hated them alexa helps me put on my black dress i always hated jaden he was a jerk he gets that from my brother cooper i guess both are jerks around eachother.

my brother isn't much of a jerk as jaden tho he helped me when josh richards broke my heart. alexa
was doing my hair than i put on my flats and walked to the table where we had our royal family 'meetings' they were mostly about me,cooper, or jaden about who we're gonna be with.

cooper has sab also known as the princess of new york they both fell in love it's kinda forbidden our parents hate eachother but sab is my best friend.

i sit at the table next to sab who is now living here with cooper staying in his room.jaden is next to cooper they're goofing off as always.

"hey sab" i greet her "hey ness,do you know what this family meeting is about?,your mom usually tells me so i put them in the calendar a week earlier" sab says.

"no clue,i hope it's nothing bad" i say i realized at that very moment that this meeting is serious i breath in and out to slow down my anxiety.

the thought of it made me upset i was scared i held onto sabs hand as my parents and the queen and king of chicago sat down.

i looked at my mom than looked at sab "this meeting was not planned it is an emergency" queen amy says i squeeze sabs arm like a shy little kid.

"me and king john will be retiring and jaden will become and that's where queen alyssa comes in with the news" queen amy says.

"well nessa you and jaden are gonna be getting married" my mom says i was in shock me? with prince jaden no! never! never ever! i looked as if i saw a ghost.

"you're joking right?" i say my mom shakes her head "no it's not happening" i say i was angry at my mom and my dad.

"nessa honey you were promised to marry him since you were 5" my moms says "what" i say she's kidding god please tell me she's kidding.

"you have to do it either way" my mom says "never i will never marry him!" i scream i run to my room locking the door crying i put on my black pajamas and lay down no dinner for me.

never say never On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara