mr. jackson- part 4

monday afternoon

*eileens pov*
_______________

I was walking back from my latest class and checked my phone. My roommate emily texted me
"i need the dorm. depending on when u read this m- respectfully, don't come in :)"

Jee, thanks. Like what- Anyways, i continued to make my way to my dorm and went to my room to see if the door would open. It didnt, i wasn't surprised, but i wanted to at least try. So. I decided to go downstairs to the dining hall to get some food. Like a snack or something and maybe go to the library to study for a little bit.

After i ate, i made my way to the library. I looked a little bit ahead of me and look who it is. It's mr. Jackson. Surprisingly i was excited to see that he just so happened to be going to the same place i was. It was like fate- lol. I don't really know what happened a few days ago.... I couldn't tell if what we have, was just him being nice. Or if he actually meant the things he said and did. I mean i wouldn't be surprised but at the same time i would because he was so grumpy all the time. And then in front of the class he pretended to not know my name. My head was spinning like a tilt world all over again.

I walked to the upstairs lounge to the tables and couches and decided to "study" for human physiology. just in case he walked by, he'd see that i was a good student. I mean i am.... But i need him to know that i'm not just someone that sleeps, cries and is late to his class.

I took out my notebook and sat back on the couch and put my knees up and rested my notebook on them. I was reading over my notes when i realized a common theme. They were most recently, all about the female body. Mainly about the way a girls brain works and how it differs from a man. The way the nervous system reacts faster than a man's. Things like that. I don't know why i thought it, but i thought it was weird. Mr. Jackson must know his way around a women lollll.

I heard familiar shuffling footsteps behind me. I felt his presence, his eyes. I knew who was behind me watching me. I didn't mind. I needed to je more about what happened the other day. I need to see if anything like it happens again. I must know. I sat and looked cute, and bit my lip as a looked through my notebook.

"Mrs. Sheridan..." I felt my face get hot. I knew i was blushing. Damn it. Since when did this man have such an effect on me!? I sat up and turned around and tucked my blonde hair behind my ear as my eyes met his golden brown ones.

"hi" I said shyly. "What is that you're doing." "Definitely not looking over my nervous system notes.." i said sarcastically and smiled. He chuckled walked over and sat next to me. "Is there anything i can help you with?" He smiled. "Uhhh..." I turned my head to look up at him. We stared at eachother. For a moment. We made the world stand still. The connection between us was unbelievable. I didn't know what was gonna happen next.

to be continued
______________________

What do y'all think of this story!???