36

Vote goal // 150

Someone's  POV

In the dark office room with only red neon lights, it was cold but to jimin it felt warm. He was all snuggled up to jungkook as he was seated on jungkook's  lap while the older had his arms wrapped around him, his face hidden in jungkook's  crook and soft sniffs still could be heard as jungkook kept whispering soft comfort words. Maybe because of pregnancy, he was not able to control his emotions, maybe that's  the reason he couldn't  stop crying.

"Min would you like to go home hmm? If you want, we can leave" jungkook  softly whispered as he kept rubbing  jimin's  back gently

"N–no. What about your meeting?" Jimin voice came muffled as he shook his head and his face still hidden in jungkook's  crook

"We can reschedule bubba! It's  not important." Jungkook  assured. Resting his chin on jimin's Shoulder, he hugged him tightly with gentleness

"N–No" jimin shook his head. Clutching  on jungkook  more tightly, he refused to go.

"So..would you like to eat something?"  Jungkook  asked, voice calm yet little playfulness and teasing  was there just to calm jimin down

"C–can I get suyuk and some d–desert?" Jimin  asked as he looked up to jungkook with  a pout, those teary eyes blinking and the little sniffs , Jungkook  find it adorable. He couldn't  take his eyes off him. Nodding  his head slightly, he smiled at him.
.
.
.

Roaming around the office room while watching  each and every objects carefully, Jimin pouted. After eating  suyuk and his favourite desert, he insisted  Jungkook  to finish his work first then they can leave but now, it's  been whole 3 hour  and the man was still not here leading Jimin to feel bored and tired by walking  back and forth.

"Did that stupid dracula left us?" Jimin  asked to nobody as he squinted  his eyes, staring at the door and counting  1–5 inside as if Jungkook  will arrive by then but to his disappointment not even a fly came inside. Realising  a big sigh he plopped on jungkook's  chair, twirling  around slowly with his legs crossed and arms over his chest, he started thinking. Thinking  who he is, what he is, what his life is. He don't  know anything. The office felt little familiar  for sure but then he didn't  wanted to pressure his brain so he just squint his eyes close.

"Did he die in there!?" Out of sudden Jimim opened his eyes, staring  back at the door with his narrowed eyes, he hesitated  to do anything but then he stood up, walking  towards the door, He held the doorknob, he tried to open the door but to his surprise  he wasn't  able to open. He frowned  as he check the door up and down, his heartbeat  slowly  started to beat faster with the time  passed. Approaching  the door once again  he held the door knob more tightly, pushing  it down in the hope that it will open but it didn't.

The inner thoughts were creeping  inside him. He looked around the spacious  black and red colour combination which he really didn't  paid attention  to, now started feel intimidating to him. The once beautiful  view of city and ocean felt so big and scary as tears constantly  formed on his eyes.

"W–why did he lock  me in?" Jimin whispered  to himself. His voice was so low and small that if someone  other than him was there, no one would be able to guess. Millions  of thoughts  ran inside him brain  while he stood there staring at the floor with fear engulfing him.

Why did jungkook  locked him there?

Did Jungkook  find him bothersome?

Did he irritated  the man?