Three

I woke up to a pillow snaking my face making me jump up. I look around my room and see Bri standing next to me with a smirk "Your a bitch" "Correction I'm YOUR bitch" I walk over to my dresser and get out a pair of black leggings with a white shirt and my black leather jacket and got changed in the bathroom. As I walk out I see Riyn sitting on my bed. "What are you doin today B?" "Same as always I'm goin to hell" "Just be lucky you get to go anywhere... meanwhile I'm stuck in this house like a treasure chest," I said sitting on my bed joining B. "Your right..." "can you tell me all about your day at school?" "I always do" "Good now go before you miss the cars," I said as we walk out of our room."I would never miss the cars they'd miss me too much" "Ya and your attitude" Emmet yelled from downstairs.

We made our way downstairs and to the front door. I'm not allowed to pass it because of the stupid rules Edward has on me. "Have Fun!!" I yell. "Your lucky you get to stay home. School is hell!" Jasper yelled back. "I'm forced to stay home. Not my choice. I haven't been inside an actual school since 1909" I yelled at him. I could hear his thoughts and he was clearly mad at Eddie for making me trapped inside this house but I would be too. I am mad at him but he has a 'reasons' like I'm too dangerous for the world or how I wouldn't fit in with the rest of the siblings at school.
I kinda hate him for that anyways I walk back into the house and pass mom grabbing her purse. "Liliy I have to run I'll be back in 30 minutes Stay. In. The. House." "Yes mom" I said nodding then she left. I waited 10 minutes then left for a walk.

As I kept walking I had my eye on my watch. I almost fell into this small river thing. It looked like a mini canyon but it had water in it. I jumped over it and kept walking for 5 minutes. I looked at my clock and saw that I've been out here for 10 minutes so I turned around. I walked 3 steps then something tackled me to the ground. I heard a loud growl then the thing stopped holding me. I turned to look at it and it was a MASSIVE wolf. Then just like that I was blacked out.

I woke up on a bed I didn't recognize the place but there was a sweet smell. Like cookies. I slowly made my way downstairs and heard arguing. I froze on the stairs ~What if it's them? Is this the Voltori?! No! It can't be they don't have or like wolves!! It's ok calm control your powers~ I stopped at the bottom of the stairs and all of the heads snapped at me making me flinch. I hold my breath and look around the room full of men. My eyes land on one. He's about 5'9 and tall for me but short for the others. I looked into his eyes and it's like time froze. I could feel my eyes slowly turn pink so I looked away and a blush came up on my face. ~WTF I HAVENT BLUSHED SINCE I WAS HUMAN!!!~ I looked down at my wrist and see that my watch was gone. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I jumped and saw who it was. A really pretty woman with three scars on her face. "What happened?" I heard a growl but I ignored it "My wolf fiancé accidentally scratched me. It's ok though that happened years ago" she said with a warm smile. "I can heal it. Make it disappear" I said softly. "No thank you. It's starting to grow on me. I'm sorry I haven't introduced myself I'm Emily and you are?" "I-I'm Ellailiy but please c-call me Ellie" I said looking down at my feet. I felt a hand snake around my waist and I vamp ran into a corner and slid down telling myself to calm down. I felt a hand on my knee I looked up and I saw the boy from before. "Hi Ellie I'm Seth is it ok if I pick you up and bring you to the couch?" I slowly nodded my head and he picked me up bridal style and I buried my head into his chest inhaling his sent. He sat me down next to him but I put my feet on his lap and he pulled me up to sit on his lap.

"Ok Ellie do you mind telling us why you were on our land?" A big buff guy said. "Im gonna give you a name...Samual ya Samual you look like one. And I didn't know about the so called land" "Actually it's just Sam and this is my pack" they introduced themselves. "Where do you live?" Jared asked. "Oh in forks well technically the edge of forks. My family and I live there. My adoptive siblings Jasper, Alice, Rosalie, Emmett, Briyn, and my biological brother Edward" Just saying there names they all tended up. "What did I say anything wrong?" I ask softly curling into a ball with my head in between my knees on Seth's lap. "I'm sorry if I did. I didn't mean to" I said on the verge of crying. "No you didn't Elil" Seth said rubbing my back.
(Elle/Lil— Elil)
"Oh...ok then" I said removing my head from my knees showing them my tears slowly coming out of my eyes. "You can cry?" I think Paul said. I nodded. "It's part of my power. I think of something anything and boom I have it like Eddies mind reading. Jake your thinking of Bella. Embry your thinking of a burger and Paul's your thinking of cookies" "Wait you said your biological brother is Edward. Does that mean your a vampire?" Sam asked "Sadly. If I was still human I'd be dead but at least I'd be free" "What do you mean by free?" Seth asked putting his head on my shoulder. "well because I'm so powerful Edward thought it would be smart to lock me up and keep me away from the Voltori. Like Rapunzel this is my first human interaction since 1909 so a whole century"
(Pretend it's 2009)
"How come you didn't know about us and the treaty line?" Brady asked. "They keep me in my room when they have the meetings and they go to the sound proof room." "And how were you turned?" Collin asked. "W-Well I-I don't l-li-like to talk ab-about it at all-all" I said tearing up. "Sorry I asked" Collin said. "Wait how can you cry? What other human things can you do?" Axel asked "Well I can cry, sleep, eat, go to the bathroom and bleed but it doesn't have a scent" "Ok then. Love what time is it?" Sam asked Emily. "It's 4:45 I'm starting dinner" she said from the kitchen.

"Ellie wo-" I cut of Sam by standing up and walking to the door repeating no. All the boys got up and followed me. "Elil what's wrong?" Seth asked. "I'm supposed to be at home. Eddies gonna kill me when he finds out that I left the house. It was lovely meeting you all but I have to go now" I turned to look at Seth who was tearing up a bit. "I'll see you soon ok?" He nodded. I gave him a hug then left and went back home.