"A saviour"

"They say that when someone killed themselves, there would be a big possibility that they would go to hell. How cruel and sad, the person just wants to rest..."

Those kinds of thoughts would never stop repeating inside your head.
Well, not until you thought of ending it all. Besides, you wanted to know if it's really true. "Will I really go to hell? Heaven? or will I go somewhere else besides those places?" You thought to yourself as you came more closer to the edge of the building.

"Are you sure about that?" you suddenly heard a young man's voice.

You turned around to see who it was and you saw a tall young man with a long black hair.
His appearance is something that you can't describe. As if any words in the dictionary or any compliments or praises that comes to your mind is not enough to describe his beauty.

"Can you hear me?" He came more closer and offered his hand to take you.

"Here, take my hand and I'll forever promise you that I'll never let you go."

"His personality was very rare.
A kind man who's willing to save any random strangers he met, and give them hope and light to live. How rare...What a very lovely Saviour you are." You thought to yourself as you took his offer.

He pulled you closer to him and hugged you tight as if he really thought that he couldn't save you anymore.
That was the moment you felt something like "home?"