"A date with you"

"what are you doing here? It's literally 4: 36 am" you said while running your eyes.

"I uhm forgot to ask you out last night" he said while looking flustered and shy.

"Are you out of your mind or what? Asking a stranger you just met yesterday to go out with you?" You chuckled.

"That's the point, I don't want you to feel alone so C'mon already. Let's have a date." He offered his hand as things suddenly felt quite romantic.

As time passed by and you were done dressing up, you went down and check if he was still there.

"Keisuke?"

"Wow..." He looked so surprised and flustered at the same time.

"Are you okay?" You asked

"O-oh yeah, I'm good...And uhmm you look very angelic and uhmm I'm not really sure about the word since no words can describe your beauty." He suddenly got flustered while rubbing the back of his neck.

You can't help but to smile on every word he said.
Everything he do makes you admire him more and more.

"Thank you for always making my day, Kei." the both of you smiled.

The both of you went to the arcades, cafe, fair, mall, and everywhere that you think is fun.
"Well, everything would be fun as long as he's there with me." You thought to yourself

Fireworks suddenly showed up and the sky was mesmerizing.

"Let's do this more often. Let's just have fun, you know?" He said

"I also want to spend the rest of my life with you.." He mumbled

"How I wish that I met you before..." You thought to yourself.