part 1

A quite yet beautiful girl was on her way to school. She has a secret.

Actually,she can use magic she got that from her mother and for her goes the same.

Her mother's mother means her grandmother...and grandfather are magical aka angle in someways they live in their world means in fairy world and they have knowledge of medicines but there was a time when they left fairy world beacuse of that witch who wanted the formula of a medicine which can make her strongest in fairy world she tried to get that but she failed everytime she tried they stoped them because if they will give her thqt medicine then she will do something wrong so,they finally think to go far as much as they can then her grandmother think of earth then they sneak into the human world secretly with there daughter aka her mother.

When they came here they already know many thing about here because they many times very often travel here for some medical plants so they also know about here kids go to school so they also send their daughter to school they also gave her knowledge of medicines and magical power because that will help her someday.

As her mother grew up she fell in love with his dad and he is only one who know her secret.

As her grandmother and grandfather also agreed because they also fell in love with eachother so that's why....

After sometime of there marriage she borned when she borned she was looking like almost doll...as she grew up her grandparents died she was 4 when that witch came again and this time her father and mother fought against that witch but that witch failed again this time she was very angry.

Then somehow she found a little girl she took her arm and drag her infront of her parents.

"YOU WILL DIE ON YOUR 18TH BIRTHDAY IF YOUR SOULMATE DID'T CONFESS HIS LOVE WITH PURITY TO YOU BEFORE THAT DAY"SHE CURSED HER

She was to small to understand what is happening but she cried very much because everything that was happening that time was scaring her.

Her parents tried to remove that curse from her but nothing worked they then think of let his soulmate confess her but....how they will know who is her soulmate?

To find out they went to fairy world in the place where her grandparents lived.

They start finding out something and finally her mother found a book they both start reading after sometime of reading they found something like that.

THEY FOUND HOW TO SEE SOMEONE'S INNER LIGHT AND THEY ALSO FOUND THAT SOULMATE HAVE SAME LIGHT AND ALSO THAT EVERYONE HAVE DIFFERENT LIGHT EXCERT SOULMATE'S

She teach her daughter every thing about that she was very little to understand so she just followed her mother and finally she learnt everything in 10years then she became 15 finally.

She went to his high school she excited yet curious becuse this was her first time to use her power in world because she never did that,she never use her powers.
But today she is able to use but,secretly no one has to know her secret about magical power. So,shhh.........

Then she was on her way while walking she close her eyes for a sec then open it,now she can saw everyone's light.

For a sec she was shook but she felt ok after she saw everyone properly but also felt bad because she can't find her soulmate.......

She again open her eyes after closing them.

She finally arrival her school she again does the same.

But,when she close her for that sec she bumped into someone she open her eyes and saw

She felt shook again because.....

The person infront of her is her freaking "SOULMATE"............

______________________________________

It's just start we will meet soon😊
@kim_ji_yoo_