Something that went wrong Ch.1

(Wei Wuxian's POV)

I woke up on the sound of birds chirping, what a lovely day, i really like the sound the birds are making at morning! Some people may think they are annoying but i think they are cute!! Birds is one of my favorite animal, i hate dogs!! A few years back then a dog eat one of my bunnies and my birds right in front of me!! So cruel! I cry more like a week!

I get up and remember I had school today! Hell yeah! Another day of hell and facing the face of fake peoples! FUCK LIFE!!

I went to the bathroom and started to do my business, a few moments later I'm now done doing my daily routine and go down to eat

"Good morning Young master!" A happy butler Said while preparing my foods

"Good morning to you too" i said while smiling happily

My parents died a long time ago but I'm really thankful that my maids and butlers did not leave my side and stand at the role of being my parents! I had a lot of fun with them, they always cares for me and loved me..

I started to eat my breakfast and i really enjoyed it, after eating i say goodbye to them

"Bye bye!" I said with a big smile

"Good bye Young master, please be careful and do not use your phone while walking towards the school!!" One of the maids scolded

"Okay!" I replied and walk way

I just walk to school because i don't like people looking at me like I'm some VIP that they need to respect all the time!

I open my phone to see a new game pop out! It really looks interesting, i quickly download it and to my surprise it downloaded in just a few blink of an eye, but i didn't really think twice when i open it!

My eyes shines as i open the app! It really looks cool!

Game: [please pick a gender!]
Girl✧
Boy✧
Not gender✧

I click the boy as my gender, after i did that another question pop out

Game: [please pick a role!]
Hero✧
Background character✧
Main character✧
Villain✧

I click on the villain, ask Why? It is because the villainess is one of the most exciting role ever! After that Another pop out

Game: [design your character!!]

Ohhh! That's so cool i get to design on my own!

I pick a long black hair with a red stripe on it, put a red ribbon so i can put my hair up, with some red and black robe! My eyes is blue but it can Also turn into a bloody red one!! So cool right!? Anyways My character is Maybe 5'7 plus, i do not really know.. after that i settled the character design!!

 after that i settled the character design!!

Another page pop

Game: [please pick a weapon, type any weapon you like]

I

type a sword and a flute! Then the last page pop

Game: [please place a name]

I pick my name as Wei Wuxian or Wei Ying! Of course i will put my real name!

Game: [do you want to watch the back story of your character? Click yes if you want and click no if you do not like]
Yes✧
No✧

I click yes and my screen went black for a few moments later and then it show what happened in my character.. after i watch it i almost cry!

Why do they need the be this ungrateful and cruel to him!! He is not even a villain! He is not even a villain! He is a nice guy who just want to save everyone he love!! Poor guy! I'm glad someone summon hin and make him alive again!

After my dramatic thoughts the game started...

At first it really is kinda boring but a few moments later it started to be fun that i did not notice that I'm crossing the road... All i know is everything went black.. and all i can hear is people scream in horror..

"W-what happened..? Does something went wrong.?" I Ask my self..

"Hello! I can tell you what happened, And yes Something really went wrong." A little girls voice said that makes me shock and continue at the same time!!

"Who is This person!? Is she playing some kind of prank on me!?! Well let me tell you what! This is not funny at all!! It's creepily me the fuck up!!" I Ask myself so many questions when all of a sudden.. she tap my shoulder

"Welcome to the ———— and I'm ———— !" The girl said making me horrified..

"I-is this really true!?! AM I STILL DREAMING!!?! WHAT ON EARTH IS HAPPENING!?" I Ask myself once again, I'm lost in my thoughts..

"I hope you enjoy here!" She added making a smiley face

"HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSE TO ENJOY WHEN I DO NOT KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND WHER AM I!?!" I Ask yelling at her!!

•||To be continued||•