balls

!!THIS IS A JOKE!!

Y/n's 3'6 self stands on a hill, her long blonde hair in a messy bun flowing in the wind. She watches as the sun goes down. A while later, when the sun is out of sight and the moon is out. Y/n's icy blue eyes begin to glow a bright red, while she grows fangs. Her long ass blonde hair magically comes out of the bun.
"Y/n..." a voice says behind her. She turns around. "m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-mr c-c-clean...y-y-y-y-y-y-you weren't supposed to see this.." she says, in shock. "Its alright Y/n." mr clean says, his bald head begins to grow bigger. His skin begins to turn a beautiful shade of blue.
"M-M-M-M-M-MEGAMIND??" y/n screams. "yes....my true form..is megamind." megamind looks at y/n. "Y/n..i have to tell you something" y/n looks at megamind, visible confusion on her face. "i killed your family.... i erased their pps". Y/n looked at the bald man in horror. "I-i-i-i-i-i-i cant b-b-b-believe this!!". "Its the truth Y/n, and its your turn next". Megamind turns back into his fake form, mr clean. He then captures Y/n as she tries to escape. "You cant run from my pp eraser, bitch!". Mr clean then erases Y/ns pp. "m-m-m-mr clean...." y/n says softly, taking her last breaths. Y/n is now dead.