Infant Island

Godzilla returned home. He hurried up his mountain. When he reached his cave, his son had just started crying. Just on time, he thought. Soon, Godzilla jr was in his arms having his back and head stroked. Soon, Godzilla heard something. The heck, he thought. He decided to ignore it, and continued soothing his son. But then, it continued. Anguirus soon came up. "что за любящий отец." he said. "Anguirus, what do you want?" Godzilla asked. "Я совершенно не представляю, что говорить..." Anguirus replied. After a while of silence, Godzilla put his son to sleep, and left the island. Anguirus joined him. "Так почему мы ушли?" Anguirus asked. "I hear something... I want to know what it is." Godzilla replied. Soon, the 2 buddies arrived on an island. It didn't take long, until Godzilla heard the singing once again. "Mosura ya, Mosura." he heard. "Anguirus, did you hear that?" he asked. "да" Anguirus replied. Soon, they got a closer look. Godzilla and Anguirus saw 2 tiny women singing to an insect.

 Godzilla and Anguirus saw 2 tiny women singing to an insect

"Вау, она выглядит сексуально." Anguirus said as he elbowed Godzilla. "Why are you so interested in my love life?" Godzilla asked. The 2 women abruptly stopped singing. Godzilla and Anguirus quickly ducked down.

Mothra looked up drowsily. She heard voices in the trees. Her cosmos stopped singing immediately. Then, they heard rustling. Mothra slowly walked towards the forest, before collapsing out of exhaustion. She dosed off. While she was sleeping, the cosmos left to see what caused the voices. "Я думаю, что здесь мы в безопасности." Anguirus whispered. "You think? They literally heard us." Godzilla whispered back. Then, Godzilla and Anguirus were knocked unconscious.

Godzilla and Anguirus woke up, chained to a rock spire. They pulled on the chains to break them. "We wouldn't recommend that." the Cosmos said. Godzilla and Anguirus looked at them. "The harder you struggle, the tighter they get." the Cosmos added. "Какого чёрта здесь происходит?" Anguirus asked. "Anguirus, we're being held captive for who knows how long." Godzilla said. Soon, Mothra walked in. "Поцелуй ее, и она может нас отпустить." Anguirus said. "What? No!" Godzilla replied. "What's he saying?" Mothra asked. "Why does it matter?" Godzilla replied. Anguirus tried tugging again. "What did we literally just tell you?" the Cosmos asked. "Я слушаю только те голоса, которые у меня в голове." Anguirus replied. "Anguirus, if you want to get out alive, you might as well do as they say." Godzilla warned. "How do you know what he's saying?" Mothra asked. "Because I learned Russian." Godzilla replied. Soon, the Cosmos cut Godzilla free. "Ладно, а что насчет меня?" Anguirus asked. Mothra left the chamber. Godzilla looked at her Cosmos. They looked at him. "If you want to keep you head, you might as well follow her." they said.

 Godzilla met up with Mothra. "I know you why you're here." she said. Godzilla raised an eyebrow. "I have literally no idea what you're talking about." he replied. Mothra facepalmed. "Don't lie to me." she said. "No really, I don't know what you're talking about." Godzilla insisted. What the heck is going on, Godzilla wondered. "I'm telepathic. I can hear your thoughts." Mothra said. Is he stupid or something, she wondered. "Why the heck do you think I'm stupid?" Godzilla asked. "Yeah, we're telepathic." she said. "Mothra, I didn't come to kill you." Godzilla insisted. "Uh-huh." Mothra replied. Then, Godzilla began telepathically projecting an image in his head. "Augh! That's disgusting!!" Mothra exclaimed. "Regret reading my thoughts now?" Godzilla taunted. 

Mothra and Godzilla returned to the rock spire. Mothra cut Anguirus' chains. The Cosmos noticed something wrong with Mothra. "What happened?" they asked. "I saw things I wish I could unsee." she replied. Anguirus remained silent. The Cosmos looked at Godzilla. "What happened?" they asked. "She wouldn't stop reading my thoughts." Godzilla replied. As Godzilla and Anguirus were about to leave the island, Mothra took Godzilla's hand. "What do you want?" he asked. "You can't keep lying to yourself forever. You can't bottle up your emotions forever." Mothra said. Godzilla just rolled his eyes, and left.

Godzilla returned to his cave. Just then, Godzilla jr started crying again. Godzilla sighed, and went to his room. Godzilla jr was wailing. When Godzilla walked in, his son stopped crying. Godzilla picked his son up, and rocked him back and forth. "Son, one day you're gonna grow into a magnificent kaiju like your pops." he said. Godzilla jr soon fell asleep, as Godzilla rocked him.