Part - 2

You lent your head against the car window, pressing your forehead against the cool glass to provide a reprieve to your burning and aching forehead. 

You are used to all these pains in your life, but today it's something unbearable. Usually Jungkook will be there for you with the solutions for all your problems. But today no one is there to lend  you a shoulder.

The car came to a halt outside a huge mansion, the Kang mansion to be exact. You dragged yourself behind him. You are not even paying attention to where you are going, you just followed him. Soon he stopped in his tracks and turned around to you. 

"I want to talk to you." This is the first time he is talking to you. His voice is even colder than his face. 

You nod your head mechanically. He guides you to the couch and signals you to sit opposite to him. You sat there fidgeting with your fingers. 

"I think you know that this marriage is arranged by our parents for business collaboration right?" He enquired, even if he knew the answer. He continued seeing you nodding your head as a yes.

"I wanted to make everything clear to you from the start. Honestly speaking, as much as you, me also don't want this marriage. Because I have a girlfriend, Liya." 

You chuckled and looked at him. "Then why did you marry me?"

You were not sad by the fact that he didn't love you, but you have to know the dealings behind this marriage. 

"For my share from my father. After this marriage both the groups will have a lot of benefits. He won't give me my shares if I oppose this marriage and also I can't live peacefully with Liya by offending him."

"Hmm…" You hummed as a response to show him you understand his situation. You can't blame him. You know how your father threatened you to agree to this marriage. It will be the same with him too.

"I know you also want to escape from this marriage." He glanced at you, tilting his head. 

You give him a questionable look. 

"I knew your relationship with Jungkook." A slight smirk played in his lips. 

The relationship between the daughter of Mr. Kim and the son of Mr. Jeon was big news about six years back. The two families were the top business leads at that time, which made the news to take into the headlines of the media. But the fact that he still remembers it made you somewhat amused.

He searched everything about you before the marriage. He knew that he would get something that would benefit his ideas. 

"So let's make a deal." He intertwined his hands together and straightened his posture. 

"What deal?" Already the marriage is a business deal. Then what on top of that?

"Within 6 months dad will hand over me my shares and Kang enterprises. For these six months we have to act like a perfect couple in front of my family.
When the company and shares come to my hand, I can easily take down your father and his business because of these new dealings he made with my dad. After that we can divorce. Then you can live your life as you wish without any fears of your dad." He presented the plan he had made so far. Now if you agree with this, he can successfully implement it.

You rethink everything he explained to you and couldn't find any fault in that plan. After all, you also can't cope up with this situation. You can't live a life with him after giving your heart to another man. Moreover, it may help your father to learn a lesson in his life.

After debating for a long time with your thoughts. You asked him. "Can I tell Jungkook about this?" 

"No! I don't think it's a good idea. We have to keep it a secret between us. If your father comes to know about it, our plan will not work and your father will not hesitate to kill both Jungkook and Liya. I think you know him better than me?"

You agreed to him because you know your father well. He will go to any extent for money.  

"So we have to keep it a secret for the next 6 months. I can't risk Liya's life." 

You felt some relief, after that you don't have to bear with this loveless marriage. But the question is, will Jungkook wait for you? 

He didn't know anything about this. So the chance for him to move on from you is higher. But you can't disclose the truth to him. If he came to know that your father threatened you for this marriage, then it's not going to end well.

"You can take the room next to mine as yours." 

You went inside your room. After locking the room you slide down beside the door. Tears cascade in your eyes when you think about Jungkook. How devastated will he be now? 

Meanwhile at Jungkook's home, his mother was waiting for him for a longtime with concern. As the time goes by her negative thoughts are killing her slowly. She knows that this day will not be good for Jungkook. Probably he would be crying anywhere outside for not to show his mother how terrible he feels without you. 

The front door slowly cracked open revealing a tired Jungkook with red puffy eyes. He tried hard not to cry in front of his mother. 

"Jungkook, you came….Where were you son? You know how worried I am?" She immediately got up and went towards her son. 

"Sorry mom." He hugged her slowly and placed his head on her shoulder. 

"Are you okay son?" She asked with concern. 

"Hmm…" He hummed in response. 

But she knows he is not okay. How could he be okay when you were married to another man? She rubbed his back in a soothing way. 

"Let it out son, don't hold back your tears. I know you were in pain. Mom will be here for you...okay." After hearing her words he can't hold back more. 

"S-she is g-gone mom…..s-she is gone….she made us f-fool and l-left us." He hiccuped. His tears made her shoulder damp. 

"Don't say that son, don't blame her. She will have her own reasons. You know Mr. Kim...right?" She believes  that you will not do anything that harms Jungkook in any way.

"No mom…this is not like that. If so she could have told me. I would have found a way to get her away from this….but no she didn't tell me or you anything." His mother gulped by hearing his words.

"Jungkook, we knew Y/N more than anyone, right? She is not a girl who would purposely give anyone pain." She said, pulling away from him and looking at his eyes. 

"I thought like that too, but we are mistaken mom….she is not the one we thought of...she forgot me and our promises when she got a rich man...she is just like her father, who considers money over relationships." Jungkook said irritated by the thought of getting fooled by the promises you both made while being together. 

"Jungkook, I know it's difficult but you have to move on from her. You can't live like this for your entire life, you have to move on soon. She is someone's wife now. It will not be good for you and for her, to hang on in the past." She said in fear that Jungkook will go into depression. 

"Mom, you don't have to worry about me. From now on I will not waste my time on a cheater like her. But I am sure that one day she will have to repay this mom. For deluding us by her fake words." He said with a tone of determination. But in his eyes she can clearly feel the pain he was going through. 

"I will not cry for her mom. She isn't worth it. It's late mom, you go to bed. I will be fine." He gave her a faint smile with a lot of difficulty before going to his room. But she knew her son well, he will not be fine….