Hwa Young

Author-nim POV

"Look who's here? If this ain't the boyfriend stealer" one of the pick-me girls in the class mocked Hana who mindlessly put her bag under her seat. What a great start for the day.

Hana was trying to start her day peacefully until a bothersome girl; Lee Hwa Young, came after her with her minions following her like a dog. She hated it. She hated everything that was going on every since she revealed her relationship with Yeonjun publicly. She knew this would happen, but she stubbornly did it anyway. She knew the consequences, but she needed to face it, alone.

"Aww, does the boyfriend-stealer hoe don't know how to talk?"

"Maybe she lost the ability to talk after being f*cked so hard by the boyfriend she stole.", one of the bothersome girl; Jung Ri Na, said while laughing at Hana. The others laughed along with her, trying hard to make Hana felt downhearted. They wanted her to suffer. After all, they also wanted Yeonjun to themselves.

In fact, they envied her. Her way of stealing Yeonjun away from Yeji just amazed them. They used to try to steal him away too, but failed miserably. Which was why they tried to bother Hana so much. They needed to know how did she managed to steal a loyal boyfriend like Yeonjun away from the princess of the college, Yeji.

"Just give up, you b*tches won't stand a chance with him because he'll never see you guys the way he see Yej- , I mean, me", Hana said with sarcasm. She had enough. No more insult could brought her down, not for the time being.

"You- How dare you said that to Hwayoung!", Ri Na yelled in anger. She raised her hand and was about to slap Hana across her face until a hand held hers and gripped it tightly. The bothersome girls gasped and stared at the person in shook.

"You girls never change, I see. Just keep in mind that you guys no different from Hana. But at least she managed to capture my ex's heart unlike you guys, who want nothing but attention.", Yeji sneered at the girls while, still, holding Ri Na's hand tightly in hers.

Ri Na tried to break her hand free from Yeji's gripped before she went to run away with the others, scared by the thought of fighting Yeji. Small part of them were still pissed by Yeji as the girl used to beat them at almost everything. But they needed to get away because they didn't want the same mistake to happen, again.

"You okay, Hana?", the lovesick girl asked at her ex best friend who stared at her in surprised. After all of the thing she went through because of her, she still care, and it worsened the feeling of pity she had for the girl. She couldn't utter a word as she just nodded at Yeji and slowly walked away after mumbling thank you to her.

Yeji might despise the fact that Hana stole her boyfriend, but she still had a soft spot for her. She still loved the girl and she couldn't bear to see Hana being bullied by her classmate, though she deserved it.

"Me helping you doesn't mean I forgave you, Hana! I came here with a purpose", Hana halted her step as she turned to face Yeji. She frowned and gestured the lovesick girl to continue.

"As I said just now, I want something from you. Don't worry, I won't ask you to break up with my ex, I just want you to admit your feelings"

Hana knew this was coming, and she surely prepared for it.

"My feelings? Oh, you wouldn't want to know Ms. Hwang!"

"Just tell me, will you? How long are you going to fake your love for someone who weren't even your beloved in the first place?", there was no way Yeji would find out about their plan, but how could she be so sharp to notice about her true intention.

"You're not me, Yeji-ssi! You don't know what I'm feeling! Stop being a brat and just accept the truth that me and Yeonjun matched each other way better than you!", she stomped away from Yeji with guilt engulfing her heart.

She didn't mean it. She didn't mean any of it. Her and Yeonjun's relationship were just a made up to tear Taehyun's attention away from them. All because of Taehyun. And her love for him weren't fading away. Just her and Yeonjun using each other to fulfill their longing desire for their loved ones.

She indeed got the attention she wanted from Yeonjun, the attention she longing from Taehyun but she didn't give a f*ck. She wanted to use Yeonjun too, sensually.

It may sounded ironic, but both needed to go with the flow of their plan. They needed to do something to make Taehyun stay away from Yeji. Yeonjun didn't want his girl to be harm by a psycho, so he listened to Hana well. It was for the best.

_________________________

The students were at the school hall to get the hall ready for the prom party. Everyone had their own job to do. Some were preparing the stage for the students to perform a dance they wished to or even making a speech.

Some were trying to arrange the tables for foods while the others were arranging the chairs against the wall. All the students were busy with their own work. Though, some had escaped or ditch school even, the teachers care less. They just wanted to focus on the Hall's decoration because they only had a week to go before the prom party.

"Arrghh, why do I have to do this? Look, my nails are now ruined because of it", Hwayoung complained as she threw the broom to the floor, annoyed that her nails were ruin. She worked hard to do her nails but then, it was ruined within a second.

Other students just ignored her because they knew she just wanted attention and basically done with her. It was no surprise since it coming from Hwayoung because she complains alot. Not when the teachers bothered to look at her way. They didn't care about it. They needed her work to be done and that was it.

Ryu Jin at the back scoffed and continued to sweep the floor. She was with Lia that time. It was quiet bored as both of them wished Yeji was there to help them out. But she was assigned to do some work with Ms. Lee.

"I swear, she gonna get her lips stitched one day", Lia giggled quietly at Ryu Jin's sneaky joke.

"I wish for that day to come"

"Totally"

To be continued
_________________________________

I just noticed that many of
you skipped the Paramedic chapter😐
lmao, I'm so sorry for fooling around
with the chapter. I was bored that time
and I didn't have any one to talk to
😅🙏🏻

also, MY EXAM IS OVER
NOW YEEAAY

Han Rin💙