1

Y/N pov

RING RING RING RING 

My alarm was going crazy, it was the 3rd time snoozing it today. Yesterday, I slept at 3 AM because I was too busy giving Vanya advise for her first date. I haven't gone on many, but some people consider me an expert.

I stopped the alarm and grabbed a comfy, yet cute, outfit and strode to the bathroom to take a shower.

Once the first drop of hot water touched my skin I heard my phone buzzing outside, probably Vanya. I decided to ignore it, but every time the phone stopped, a second later it would start again. It seemed really important, so I washed my body and put on a towel. Time to chat with Vanya ig.Once I answered the call not even three seconds later I was bombarded with questions.

"Vanya, Vanya, it is understandable that you're excited because this is your first date, but I can't understand a thing, dear."

"Ok, ok. First of all this is way more important than a date. I want you to play a game with me."

"You got me out of the shower just to ask me to play a game with you." I was about to end the call.

"W,W,Wait it is really important."

"What is it about?"

"Dream SMP."

"I don't watch them."

"Yeah, but didn't you have a crush on Technoblade?"

"Shut up. It's not a crush, it is called admiration."

"Mhm, sure, just download the link I sent."

"Vanya- I am in my bath robe-"

"I don't care!"

I did as she said and after a couple of seconds it said open app."I'm done." I stated.

" yay. Now Let's play!"

"I really need to go man."

"Noooooo pleaaaaassee."

"Fiiine, just one game tho."

I opened the app."Do I create a server?" I asked.

"Wait my screen doesn't have 'create a server."

"Because you are an android user." I said laughing and she just scoffed.I ended up creating the server.

"Join." I ordered.

"Send me the link dumb ass."

"Oh, sorry, I forgot."

After some tries she finally joined the right game.

"Alright start the game."

I pressed on the 'start game' button mindlessly and oh how I wish I didn't.

A/N

Second book??? pog. I have been pushing away the idea of writing another book so I can focus on Heart in the dark, but this story seemed really interesting when I was thinking about it in my mind, so I was like, FUCK IT. YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO new b00k yw.

(391)