12

(Y/N pov)

I woke up in a very soft bed, my head hurting as if it got hit by a train. My eyes slowly fluttered open and I checked my surroundings to see a bunch of people surrounding me. Tommy...? Tubbo...? Wilbur...? Fundy...?

"What's," I started coughing uncontrollably. 

"Shh, you need to rest," Wilbur said taking my wrist and looking at it in grief.

When he let go, it was my turn to look at it. There were 2 strikes. What is this? Did they draw this on me while I was asleep?

"That's your cannon lives, after all 3 are gone, no one knows what happens, but it is said that the person... dies... forever," Tubbo answered my dumbfounded eyes.

I just nodded silently.

"How did I get here?" I asked, my voice still hoarse.

"Well, I believe when they kidnapped you, you didn't set your respawn there so you came here," Wilbur said.

"oh."

He just nodded and beckoned for the rest to leave. So this is like regular Minecraft, but I was asleep on the bed at Dream's bass? I guess I didn't sleep on it, I fell on the ground and they placed me there, so my respawn was never changed. 

"I know you aren't from around here Y/N, could we please talk about this after you are well, and don't tell anyone this information," Wilbur said.

I just nodded in response, if there is anyone I trust, it has to be him, right?

"Dream already knows though," I coughed. I heard Will curse under his breath. He then smiled at me and left the room.

"Weird dude," I murmured.

I know I am supposed to take it easy till I am fully healed, but I had to convince Tommy to drop the fight against Dream. Quickly, I got up and went to find Tommy. After some searching, I finally found him talking with Tubbo in front of the Van.

"Big T," I said.

They both looked over at me, and Tubbo quickly ran to me.

"What are you doing out of bed," Tubbo asked.

"I need to speak to Tom," I said.

Tommy looked at me in confusion and I just motioned for him to come with me. 

"Tommy, I really don't think you should do this, There has to be a better way-" I said.

"Uhh Y/N, Tommy, a little help here please," Tubbo yelled.

I quickly looked at the gates to see Tubbo and in front of him were Dream and his little minions, including Vanya. Ugh, that- I want to kill her so bad- I don't have the energy right now to deal with this, but I am not going to leave Tubbo alone.

"Tommy, can you go get Will for me please," Before he could argue back, I left to go see Tubbo.

"Oh how lovely of you to join us Dream, you didn't have to get your minions too, but we move," I said.

I could see Sapnap getting more impatient, and Vanya was fuming at the nickname. George seemed unbothered and so did Dream.

"I am canceling the deal with Tommy," He said.

"Breaking your word?" I asked.

"I thought you wanted this?" He said with a hint of amusement in his voice.

"I did, but I know that there will have to be something we need to do in return," I said.

"Dream," A voice threatened.

"Wilbur," Dream said in a more sinister manner.

"What do you want, Dream?" Wilbur asked.

"I want to see white flags up by tomorrow or you are all dead, again," Dream threatened.

"But we had an agreement-" Tommy said.

"It is all fair in war, Tommy," I said with a hint of sarcasm.

"I knew you were smart," Dream said," We'll meet again soon so we can discuss what needs to be discussed, Y/N."

I just stared at him with pure hatred, while the others stared at me in confusion.

"You should probably leave," I said.

"Oh am I getting on your nerves?" He fake pouted.

"Exactly," I said before storming off to the van. How could one be so ignorant?

My eyes started scanning the map of the world we were in. I had found this map in one of Wilbur's old chests that were lying around in the meeting room. Bingo. There was a nether here too.

The door opened to reveal a distressed Wilbur. 

"We're going to the nether," I said.

He gave me an 'are you crazy look'.

"Look, it is either that or we surrender because you and I both know that we aren't winning this," I said, "We might not all get full gear, but at least the ones who need it."

"We should probably just get some diamond swords, that's all we'll be able to do in the time we have," He replied.

"Can we at least negotiate with Dream?" I asked.

"You know he won't budge!" Wilbur hollered in frustration.

Then there was silence, thick and awkward silence.

"Why do you guys hate Dream so much, if I may ask?" I asked.

"Power. Hungry. Maniac," Wilbur replied.

"Fair enough," I said.

A/N

I finally ended Heart in the dark! This is now going to be my main book, and The Minecraft Reality Show will be my side book. I'll try my best to continue writing in these two books and we'll see where it goes :)). 

(861)