"the secret spilled out"

weeks passed and y/n started her own YouTube channel called {insert YouTube channel name here} and she started uploading Minecraft videos with Tommy. and she started doing manhunts with dream. also she has been hanging out with tubbo more.

by the next week y/n's YouTube channel was growing bigger and she gained a lot of subscribers and views. Tommy and y/n still haven't told the others about them dating except for Tubbo and Ran boo. all until today.

it was going on 10:00 and y/n just had got done editing her new video.she had a plan to make a new video with dream,sapnap and goerge. she then grabbed her phone and went on discord and texted Tommy.

(T-Tommy) (y-y/n)

Y-hey Tommy

T-hey y/n

Y-i'm about to meet sap-nap so......good luck to me! and meet a few others.

T-good luck y/n

(TOMMY HAS LEFT THE GROUP CHAT)

it was finally time......the clock had just turned 10:06 so y/n logged on to mine craft and joined the DREAM SMP.

{Y/N JOINED THE SERVER} 

sapnap-hey y/n!

y/n-hey join vc!

y/n and sap nap started a conversation talked,talked and talked. a few minutes later goerge joined the server and badboyhalo. "hey guys!". everyone then  introduced themselves and said hi to each other then tommy joined the server yelling.

"BABE!!.........oh shi----........." Tommy said remembering that y/n was o the dream smp with sap-nap,george and badboyhalo.  "LANGUAGE TOMMY!!!" badboyhalo shouted out.

goerge then said " are you two dating?"  y/n then blushed and said "well we were going to tell you guys later but......yeah?" sapnap,george and badboyhalo then said "CONGRATULATIONS GUYS!" y/n and Tommy then said "thanks guys".