What's right

. . . . . ╰──╮✞╭──╯ . . . . .

It's simply that he didn't really want him to die...

He simply desired someone on whom he could rely.

Despite this, no one is there for him in the end. I'm paying attention to his difficulties and stuff.

What he might have expected from others around him is still a mystery.

He's so envious of him that he's oblivious to see the key to reality.

That is-

"We did it! Nice work, everyone!"

THE MONSTER cheers at the sight. After all, the plan works perfectly with Yuu's help of course. These people(and a monster) 's pride is too far off the chart.

I mean, who would admit that they were in the wrong? (y/n) is one of them.

How hypocrite...But at least he still helps them so that's a big improvement.

"Let's go get the magic crystal while that thing can't move" After that, everyone went back into the cave. Before the big creature could react, Deuce summoned a Cauldron and hurled it at it, effectively silencing it.

"We got the magic crystal! Let's skedaddle!!"

"Roger!"

Despite the fact that they have exited the cave, the creature continues to pursue them. With Yuu deciding to battle that weird creature, all (y/n) has to do now is agree.

"We could just run back..." (Y/n) muttered.

"We just gotta go for it! It's weaker! now we might..." Yuu reasoned.

"Aah, fine! let's finish it! Don't let me down, Mr.serious and Mr.Sassy"

"You, too!"

"Call me that again and I will rip your neck in half"

. . . . . ╰──╮✞╭──╯ . . . . .

"Eh?! You all really went to Dwarfs' Mine to find a magic crystal?"

Everyone let out an Eeeh noise except (y/n) who was nonchalant about this.

The male with (h/c) hair crosses his arm. "What did you think we'd do? do you want us to leave school?" With a sarcastic tone along with rolled eye, (Y/n) said, annoyed by how obvious the principle's answer. This is most likely one of the reasons (Y/n) wishes to attend Royale sword academy.

Ignoring that sarcastic claim, Crowley continues. "I really didn't think... My word, I never actually thought you'd go..."

"You'd not only go but then come back with a crystal in hand. I completed the paperwork for your expulsion in solemn silence" Ah, what a caring principle am I right? (no)