Suppressed.

"An emotion does not cause pain. Resistance or Suppression of emotion causes pain."- Frederick Dodson.

------------------------------------

                            Knight's Point of View

I'm putting my books in my bag since my third class is finished when I accidentally glanced at the window.

There I saw her,walking in the hallway alone. Kaya naman binilisan ko ang paglagay ng mga gamit ko at dali-daling lumabas ng classroom.

I ran after her. And fast. She easily blends in the crowd. Now where is she?

I run and run. And there she is..

"ELLA!!ELLA!!" Thank god she stopped. I was infront of her, mouth set firm."Can we talk?"

She stared at me for a few seconds before she answered." One minute that's all I'm giving you."

"Thank you." I paused then started blaberring." Look I just want to say sorry for what happened two years ago. I know it wouldn't make up for what I've done two years ago. But please give me a chance,give me a chance to make it up to you. Please Ella.."

"Is that all you're going to say? I'm going now." Then she started to turn away but I held her arms to stop her. She stared at me blankly.

"I'm not asking you to believe me because I know it's hard to do. But I promise that I'll prove it to you." Then I walk away. But bago ako tuluyang makalayo ay nagsalita sya.

"Let's see if you can prove your point..."

"I will..."

------------------------------------

                             Dylan's pov

"What do you think Rain? Will Ella change her mind about this?" I asked

"I don't know. But if she will, our plans will all be useless if she did.." Rain answered me with a contemplative look in his eyes.

"Then,what should we do? It's like she was planning something that she wasn't telling us.." I stated.

It's clear as day. Were not clueless as to how sly she can be if she wants to. The problem is she's too smart for us to beat her in her game..

"We have to find it out as soon as possible. She might do something that will hurt her and I don't want that to happen again. She's too broken to mend. And I don't know what else I can do if that happens.." He said with a sad look.

"You know Rain, I was thinking that why would try to fix her? She's not a thing you know? Do you not think of that? No offense, bro." Malumanay kong tanong sa kanya.

" I know. But I don't know how to do it. I don't know how to help her. Ito lang ang ang alam kong pagtulong na kaya ko." He said frustatedly. I can't really blame him though. Kakambal nya ang nahihirapan kaya't nahihirapan din sya para kay Ella.

I wouldn't know what he's feeling now, considering that Jade and I didn't have that kind of bond like them.

"Maybe she doesn't need fixing. Maybe what she needs is to heal from all the wounds and scars of her past."

" And that's why we're helping her now. Maybe revenge is what will help her heal?" He asked unsurely.

" Vengeance never heals a person. Sometimes it just breaks them more. To the point of no return. " I said seriously. It's the truth. I tried to seek vengeance against my parents when they neglected me.

I became a rebel. I wasn't always like this. I was a decent son, you know. Good grades, teacher's favorite and a good child.

But that wasn't enough for them to pay attention to me. It's always Jade. Kahit na lumaki ako sa grandparents ko, inisip ko na baka busy lang sila kaya di nila ko maalagaan ng husto.

So, I always did my best in everything. Nag-aral ako ng mabuti, pero ni isang 'congratulations' wala silang sinabi.

Then, one day I got tired. I stopped trying to make them proud. I became a rebel. I became the person they never wanted me to be.

Suddenly, their attention is on me. Sinisigurado na nilang pumapasok ako sa school, may maayos na grades. Sometimes bumisita pa sila sa Amerika para kamustahin ako.

But it's too late. They are too late. I'm too far gone. They lost a son and in it's place is a delinquent stranger.

He sighs. " I know. I just hoped that she will be fine. I want my sister to be alright." He muttered dejectedly.

" We'll get through this. We will help you guys." I will do what I can. After all I don't want them to feel the way I felt. The impending loneliness.

-------------------------------
Author's note:

Comment. Vote. Like. Add to your reading list. Follow me. And spread about my story. :))

:::CHARLANNE:::