Chapter 4.

Hello hello! I'm here to make the brand new chapter of the second part of "I finally have you!" Hope you enjoy!

This is a yaoi (boyxboy) fan fiction. Don't like yaoi? Don't read.

----------------

"Who are you?" The bluenette asked curiously, turning around to the boy behind him. He was a tall, slender boy with dark brown hair that was about neck length, and piercing green eyes that reflected innocence, yet pain. Something Ciel was highly used to. His skin was pale, and soft, with a perfect complexion. He looked like he was a doll. "I am Arthur," the boy replied. He had a gripping voice, bringing anyone who listened a bit closer. He had a voice almost like silk, that reminded Ciel of Sebastian's soothing voice. Ciel stood up to walk over to Arthur, surprised at how tall he was. The boy was around 5'6, 4 inches taller than Ciel. He was probably around 16. It seemed the younger man could never meet someone of his own age. "What do you want?" Ciel replied bitterly, staring darkly at the older boy. "You're Ciel Phantomhive?" The boy asked. "Yes...how do you know my name?" "Are you in love with Alois Trancy?" The boy asked with a stoic face, almost mocking Ciel's. "No. I am not, and I never will be." Ciel sighs, bothered by the fact that he can never have time alone, walking off and away from the spot.

Ciel walks to his dorm room, grabbing a few shirts and pants, putting them in a bag. He couldn't take it anymore. It was almost midnight, so it was good to leave now. He walked through the creaky door, and out the school. He walked down the road, continuing up.

"I will never leave your side, my lord."

----------

End. Okay, I'm sorry. I'm out of ideas. This is the end of the story. Sorry!!!-Crimson