Bit Possessive (IzuOcha)

"Just look at me, only me" Ochako sternly cupped his face toward his face.

"A-Aren't y-you a bit possessive today, Ochako-san," Izuku said with a bit of stutter.

"Aren't you attracting a large number of your cute fangirls today?" Ochako reminded him of his new fanbase.

"Well, all-new heroes get in a weird situation once in a while" Izuku making an excuse.

"So you are saying that all Heroes get kissed or hugged by their fangirls every day" Ochako remembers what happened just 30 minutes ago.

"T-they w-were just a b-bit touchy and nothing causing harm from a kiss on a cheek. It was only one fan who did it" Izuku tried to dodge the inquiry from his new girlfriend.

"Oh, and what about after that kiss all those little dames just started jumping over you huh" Ochako getting a bit angry.

"Um-" Izuku gets interrupted again.

"And where were you last night?" She asked with a weird look.

"Melissa-san just arrived from Amer-" Izuku 

"Melissa Melissa Melissa it's always her isn't it" Ochako yelled.

"Ochako-san why are you-" Izuku stopped after hearing his phone ringing. Melissa is calling him.

"Sorry I have to get this call" Izuku picked up and after 5 seconds he hurriedly started to get ready.

"Sorry, Ochako-san Melissa-san needs me right now," Izuku said that left from the window wearing his hero costume.

Ochako now feels gloomy and jealous over how his boyfriend's all attention went to his best friend whenever she is in the picture. She lay on her bed in her apartment. She is financially stable now as she is one of the most thriving female heroes in Japan.

They are secretly dating hiding this fact from the public and news channels. Only their friends and family knew about this.

Ochako sit up and mentally told herself not to feel gloomy anymore. So to distract her mind from the previous topic she started watching tv changing channels to see whats more interesting.

Just then a new channel broadcasted in bold letters:

NO. 5 HERO DEKU AND SHIELD TECHS OWNER MELISSA SHIELD ON A DATE?

Ochako can't help but get shocked after seeing pictures of Izuku and his Best friend in a shopping district with possibly the least convincing disguises ever. They were KISSING And without even thinking more she came to the conclusion that he is cheating on her.

"Izu..." Ochako lost in the moment making weird scenarios of them being happy and making of her.

She cried and then pick her phone blocking Izuku from all possible ways of her life. She blocked her calls, stopped replying to his texts never even reading them. She put all her time in her pro-hero job doing extra shifts and taking upon even more cases.

She even stopped talking to her co-workers and friends. Only replying to her parent's calls. Barely able to lie about that she is fine. 

6 MONTHS AFTER

It was a peaceful day so she left early from her agency. She is Uravity for the last 6 months. Only going to her Ochako's life when her parents call. But today is going to be different. She has a lot of free time and vacation is given to her for the next 3 days. 

"This will be going to the longest 3 days" She signed just then she saw a Deku advertisement on a building. She can't help but feel lonely.

She then sees that her apartment door is open.