Lunch

Kodai's POV
"C'mon Kodai!, where's your lunch?" Kendo asked.

"I think I forgot it at my house" I protested blankly.

"Well, I'll share some of mine!" Kendo offered.

"That's very sweet of you Itsuka-chan, but I'm afraid I have to put down the offer" I told her.

Some of the class packed their own lunch and decided to eat at our classroom instead of the cafeteria. I, being one of them, but of course I forgot mine at home.

"But you'll starve Yui!" she protested.

"Well, you don't have to be concerned about me, I'll just eat when I get home" I said trying to calm her down.

"U-Uh, Kodai!, someone's h-here for you!" Awase yelled at my direction.

"Who is it?" I asked confused.

"Hey sis, you forgot your lunch!" my sister said.

I stood up and went passed some of my classmates who were staring at me, I don't really like being the center of attention neither does (Name), so it's really embarrassing for both of us right now.

"A-Ah thank you, (N-Name)" I said nervously.

"It was no biggy!, Although I did had some hard time passing through an ash blonde from a different class" she said embarrassed.

"Hah!, Didn't think that explosion bastard had the hots for a girl like you!" a certain blonde in OUR class mocked.

Your POV
What did this Draco Malfoy rip-off just say?....

"Y'know I've already dealt with three blondes I don't want a fourth one bothering me so i'm leaving, I'll pick you up after school Yui, besides i'll be late for lunch in my school"

"Sorry 'bout him!" Yu' yelled.

"See ya!" I just yelled back

"Bonjour!"

"Oh god not you again!, I don't have any more cheeeeeeesssseeee!!!!"

I ran before twinkle toes starts following me too my school.

Kodai's POV
"Monoma, what the hell was that!?" I asked him.

"What?, she was infected with class 1a's germs and I don't want class 1a's germs in our class" he protested.

"Actually she gave us a compliment when me and Kodai-chan last saw her" Ibara said.

"Oh?, and what would she say?, considering class 1a has all the attention right now!?" he said, no, yelled.

"She said we would beat some class 1a students with our quirks, she complimented me also, she said I did a great job at the sports festival, she said the same thing to Kodai-chan" Ibara rambled to Monoma.

411 words
Sorry I have not been posting I had a lot going on, I'm also working on another story, it's a Todoroki x fil reader hoping it will get someone's attention.

-Mochi070108❤️🍡