Riding Dirty - Kei Tsukishima

You guys have been in this car for five hours driving to your desired destination. The hot springs, you guys need a break from all the stress from work and the disagreements from your family about your fiancee. Your family is the kind that wants your life to be perfect. You know, go to a prestigious school, get a husband, get a house, have kids, and live happily ever after, but that's not how you wanted to live your life. Your parents almost talked you out of dating Tsuki once, but when they said he wasn't good enough for you you snapped that was the last straw. You blew up in their face telling them this is your life and you don't want them to plan your future and it's your choice on how you live life. Kei being the salty asshole he is proposed in front of your family when you guys were on a dinner date with his and your parents. Kei's parents love you, they think you're a "match made in heaven" that's a direct quote. Well, your parents have only had two choices they accept your wishes or fuck off and at the moment it was still not clear but you could honestly care less which one they choose, but enough of that now.

"Baaaabbbbbbbyyyyyy I'm hungry" you whine out dramatically. "We ate dinner like three hours ago" he responded irritated. "I know but I'm still hungry" you complained. "Even if I could or wanted to get you some food the next stop is about twenty miles away" he objected. You sat in your seat pouting upset that you couldn't subside your hunger with food. After a good few minutes, an idea popped into your mind, another way to get rid of your hunger. You looked to him ready to break the silence. "Fine, then I want you" you said with your arms still crossed over your chest. "What are you talking about?" he questioned your words. "If I can't satisfy my hunger with food then I want you instead" you explain. "I'm kinda busy at the moment" suggesting he was driving.

You smirked at the pink tint that appeared on his cheeks. "Don't worry I'll take care of it all you just, relax" you unbuckled your seatbelt and bent over now palming his dick through his sweatpants. He let out a small groan as he hitched his breath. "Are you crazy y/n I'm driving! You're gonna make me crash the car!" he complained while continuing to firmly palm him. "Don't you like it? You love when I touch you" you purred. "Not when I'm fucking driving!" he raised his voice then groaned. "Please Kei I promise I'll make you feel good~" you whispered in his ear, teasingly biting it after. The way his name rolled off your tongue sent chills up his spine. "That's not what I'm worried about" Kei said. You ignored him and started creating a trail of kisses from his cheek down to his collar bone. He shivered from the warmth of your lips and your hand palming him aggressively.

You lowered his sweats and underwear down far enough for his erection to be fully exposed. You wiped your thumb over the head of his cock collecting his pre-cum  and then cleaning it off with your tongue. "tasty as always~" you teased him and then without a warning, you wrapped your lips around his dick. Kei instinctively threw his head back onto the headrest and moaned. You bobbed your head up and down while you swirled your tongue around him, Kei put his attention back on the road, or at least some of it. You reached down your pants to your clit and started drawing figure eights in a harsh motion. The sudden friction made you moan onto his dick causing him to moan from the vibrations. "Pipsqueak~ ah fuck~ I hate you" he moaned out at you. Although you're making him feel good you're pissing him off. It was starting to become too much the feeling of your warm mouth around his dick, the vibrations from your sexy moans, and the sight of you touching yourself to him. "I'm gonna~" he started but was interrupted by his loud moan of release. You came right after your fingers now covered with your arousal and the corner of your mouth dripping with his. You both panted trying to catch your breath. "Thank you baby" you thanked him for his cooperation that he had no choice but to give.

Kei couldn't take it anymore he pulled over and parked the car aggressively. You looked at him confused. "What are you doing?" you questioned him. He looked at you with angry and lusted eyes. "Do you seriously think I'm gonna let you get away with that shit?" he asked you. "Get in the backseat right now" he ordered you, causing you to make a shocked expression "but-" you were cut off by Kei. "I don't want to hear another word come out of your mouth. You wanted to be punished, now get in the backseat" he demanded again. "N-no I just w-wanted to-" he grabbed you by the throat, cutting you off. "Get. In. The. Backseat" you nodded in understanding crawling as fast as you could in the back after he released your neck from his long slim fingers. You looked to him. "Undress yourself" he commanded. "But Kei what if-" you were cut off by Kei's remark "If I have to repeat myself one more time I won't let you cum at all. You already have a fifty percent chance of me letting you cum already" he threatened you.