Punishment

Hello! This is the first smut I've ever actually published publicly and not hidden deep down in my notes app, so please don't be too harsh if it sounds kind of stupid lol. Please give me criticism tho I know there are plenty of areas i can improve in, so pointers and critique are appreciated :D

Quick CW for bondage, slight cnc, cunnilingus, fingering, voyeurism, edging, begging, and daddy kink

Malcolm decided to stay for dinner tonight, and as always, Brahms decided to act like a brat about it.

At every turn, he would appear out of the walls and bring you close, rubbing his hand between your thighs, whispering things into your ears, begging you to stay with him, and you would have to walk away every time, having to act normal while reminiscing about the things you wanted him to do to you.

By the time you were able to retire to your bedroom, it was 9 pm, so sadly you would have to go without Brahms and just go with yourself for the rest of the night.

You quickly hopped onto your bed, your fingers desperately rushing to the wet folds between your legs, pining for release. You started rubbing your clit and fingering yourself, feeling the knot in your stomach build up. Right as you were about to cum, you heard a soft whimper from the other side of the room, and then dead silence. Your heart excitedly beat, knowing exactly who was watching.

You stood up and smirked in the direction which you heard the sound, and crossed your arms, tapping your foot in annoyance

"Oh, Brahmsyyyyyy. Come out, won't you?" You said in a sing-songy voice.

You watched as the tall man came out, anxiously placing his hands over his crotch area, pants hurriedly pulled up.

"You've been a bad boy, haven't you?" You said in a scolding tone, raising your voice slightly. You tried acting your best like this wasn't turning you on, but how wet you were spoke differently.

"N-no." He stuttered.

"But you have! You were just watching me do naughty things while you were supposed to be asleep. And, you just lied, didn't you?" You stepped forward, looking up at him.

"I'm sorry!" He apologized.

"No, bad boys need to be punished, dont they?" You smirked.

"I'm sorry, I'll be a good boy!" He whined as you pushed one of his hands away, biting your lip at the sight of his bulge.

"Hmm, well this tells me different." You smiled, grabbing him by the collar of his shirt and bringing him over to the edge of the bed.

You pointed to the ground and he kneeled.

"If you finish what you interrupted, maybe I'll let you finish." You smirked, sitting down in front of him.

You slowly slid off your pants and underwear, tossing them to the side while Brahms eyed you like you were fresh meat and he was a starving dog.

Despite him straining to do as he pleased, he stayed still and obedient as you took off your shirt, a little faster this time.

You spread my legs rubbed one finger over your clit, antagonizing him. He huffed childishly at you forcing him to wait. He knew you were purposely teasing him, and he was falling for it.He looked in your eyes and groaned, the tent in his pants looking as if it was ready to burst out at any second.

You nodded and moved your fingers. He immediately lifted his mask just enough so that it wouldn't scratch you, and excitedly leaned in. He moved his tongue with almost no rhythm, but still hit the perfect spots enough that pleasure quickly arose in you.