Chapter 7. The door

Sooo we convinced everyone to let us leave this wrecked place on the weekends so me and blackguard took this weekend and made it into a date weekend well planing on Saturday and Sunday going on the actual date. We decided to go to a fancy restaurant and you may ask 'how will you pay' good question I have a card that doesn't decline and let's say I got it from a person.

Saturday 12:35 pm

"So do you know where we are going! So what was the point of planning" blackguard said giggling

"Honestly I don't know butt we can sleep all day together" I said laying down pulling him with me getting comfortable

Blackguard POV (haven't had a different pov in a while 😅)

We haven't been dating for a while let's say 3 months at the most but it's been amazing and when we went to the mall last weekend we got outfits and matching bracelets but she doesn't know that I got a ring.... I'm going to ask her to marry her she isn't the only one that has money I have a bank account but never took money out of it until I saw the ring and I've wanted to marry her so I bought it.

Y/n's POV

I don't know if I should be happy or not I mean I am but IM PREGNANT and I thought I couldn't get pregnant but... I can I took a test last week I didn't think it happened because me and blackguard haven't- well that's a lie we did a couple times and I just wonder how this would work we have guards i big house and everything we have money for the baby but how would I tell him... but the big question is.... Will he be happy he's very bad with emotions so I don't know how he would feel I want a family and I even want to marry him but does he want that?

* knock knock* i hear the door I left his arms letting go of my waist I opened the door to see one person I wish I could slap the fuck out of or maybe beat his ass-

(Kinda a cliffhanger buttt hru I'm going to be updating probably once or twice a week not sure but I'll try to update more but I'll talk to y'all later bye 🤗