26: I Know I Love You

The next morning came to be quite eventful. Still in each others arms, Soobin and Yeonjun woke up to screeching. Very loud, panicked screeching. Which in turn caused the oldest two to panic, quickly sitting up while still trying to process what was happening. It certainly wasn't the greatest way to wake up.

They looked over to the door, seeing Taehyun, Beomgyu, and Huening Kai all with shocked expressions on their faces. Turning red, Yeonjun and Soobin both tried to cover themselves up, having slept shirtless the night prior. Quickly they found their previously discarded shirts and put them on.

"What the hell did you two do last night?" Huening Kai walked into the room with great hesitation. Behind him Beomgyu had a hand over his mouth and Taehyun stared at the couple with wide eyes, mouth slightly agape.

"We didn't do anything, calm down." Yeonjun stood up, glancing over at Soobin briefly to make sure he is okay.

"Your-uh-your neck says differently." Taehyun pointed a finger around an area on his own neck, motioning to where a dark mark remains on Yeonjun's neck.

The oldests hand instinctively went up to cover the mark, trying to be inconspicuous by rubbing the discolored area but everyone knew what he was doing. Soobin felt shy, yet at the same time he felt confident from how much shyer the bluehead got. He didn't mean to leave a mark, but if it meant Yeonjun would react like this then he might consider doing it again.

"We seriously didn't do anything too serious." Yeonjun chuckled nervously, glancing around as he found it difficult to make eye contact with anyone.

Huening Kai faked throwing up, a look of disgust on his face as he fully processed what the oldest boys must have done. And they were just a room over too.

Taehyun leaned over to Beomgyu, putting a hand up to block his mouth from view of the others. "You know, I didn't take Soobin for a top."

"Ya!" Beomgyu smacked Taehyun's arm, red now spreading onto his own cheeks. "You can't just say stuff like that!"

Taehyun shrugged and rolled his eyes. "I'm just saying you could take some notes."

"Taehyun! Stop!" Beomgyu covered his face in embarrassment, his whine gaining the attention of the others.

"Why did you guys come in here?" Soobin asked quietly, now a pout on his features. He stood up and moved to stand besides Yeonjun. He wrapped his arms around the shorters waist, resting his head on his shoulder.

"Oh, yeah." Huening Kai muttered, scratching his head. "Well we wanted to see if you guys were awake, cause it's unlike you guys to wake up so late. I mean we know why now....But I mean we also wanted to know what we were going to do for breakfast."

"Are you all hungry?" Yeonjun asked, finally removing his hand from his neck. Instead he dug through his backpack and pulled out a hoodie, pulling it over himself and hiding his neck perfectly.

Beomgyu, Taehyun, and Huening Kai all answered at the same time, assuring that they were indeed hungry. Soobin responded soon after, also commenting that he was now hungry.

"Do we not have any food left?" Yeonjun proceeded to ask, confused because he could've sworn they had plenty of stolen food stockpiled.

"No we do." Taehyun answered, taking a step into the room to lean properly against the wall.

"We didn't know if we were doing anything else." Huening Kai further explained, looking between all of his friends. "Or if we were going back to how things were."

Those words felt like a shot to the heart. Yeonjun stood for just a moment, staring into oblivion. They've had so much fun these past couple of days, living like normal teenagers and young adults should. He didn't want to go back to how things were, being unsure of their survival and just barely getting by.