prolouge

Alec never liked to be fused over, let alone babysat but her they were. Jace grumbles hating being sidelined, clary just wants to enjoy a good book or draw the pouting jace.simon never understood how he fit into this motly crew, but don't tell izzy he's thinking that she won't like it.

Alec always felt like he didn't belong, like he was different from izzy and the others. That stopped real quick when a young lady named Jayden appeared. Jayden was still posed about the transfer she wished she wasn't a freak, well new institute new insults until she saw alec. Alec never knew hybrids existed but her they are, starting at a young vampire who was covered in runes and can walk in  the sun.

Alec's jaw dropped not wanting to believe it, to a few sparks danced around his fingers. Jay smiled softly feeling for alec,"so you are the warlock hybrid I have heard about?" Alec shakes his head not knowing how to respond. "No I am a normal shadowhunter I am no warlock," alec ground out causing jay to roll her eyes.

She walks up to clary and izzy and offers her hand. "Hello it is a pleasure my name is jayden wayland I was born in alicante and raised in the L.A Institute I hope we can be friends." Izzy and classy jump on Jay to give her a hug and start asking a million questions