Categories

These are the following categories for the Awards:

Categories:

1) Christmas Eve. Set your story on the day before Christmas and all the crazy twists and turns the chaotic day brings.

2) Christmas Day. Sometimes the crazy doesn't happen before Christmas but on the day of. Write a story about a group of people who get into a bunch of trouble during the celebratory day.

3) Snowed Out. After a hellish snow storm breaks out, ~blank~ takes shelter in a small bar hours away from their parents house. Once inside their met with the one person they never wanted to see. Write about this dreadful encounter and just who this terrible person is.

4) The Nightmare Before Christmas. A group of strangers wake up in a random place on Christmas with no memories of the night before. Write a tale about this group of strangers and their discoveries of what happened to them.

6) My Holiday. Write about anything you want pertaining to the Holiday of your choice.

7) Resolutions. As a fun game, a group of people decide to compete on who can complete their New Years Resolutions before midnight. Create a story of this group's crazy shenanigans with a surprising twist at the end.

8) New Years Kiss. ~blank~ has always been alone on New Years Eve and has never had the romanticized kiss at midnight on New Years. Tired of the teasing, they set out on getting that kiss for New Years. Write about ~blanks~ journey on getting their New Years kiss and all the mischief they cause.

9) 7 Days of . . .  ~blank~ visits home for Hanukkah to a family that they haven't seen in years. Good? Bad? You decide on how these 7 days turn out.

FOR HINDI, CHINESE, KOREAN, AND SPANISH ENTRIES:

Your categories are the same as the ones above, but can submitted in these 4 languages and adjusted to fit your culture.

🌍🌍🌍

**If anyone would like to suggest a category, feel free to by DM**

🌍🌍🌍

DUE DATE: December 31st, 2021; 11:59 PM EDT.