omg inazuma trip

everyone walked into the kitchen expect sock was already there standing on the counter. everyone went and prepared their favorite breakfast!!! "guys i bought us tickets to inazuma" sock took out 7 tickets to inazuma. "WHAT" everyone yelled in surprise because sock just randomly bought those stupid tickets!!!!1!1!1!1 "sock how much did that cost?? can u buy me nitro???" chi asked in a really annoying voice because their voice is fucking annoying. "shut up chi" misaki slapped chi in the face and started fighting. addi on the other hand was observing the two and continued to eat breakfast thinking about something. "how will we get to inazuma" addi asked sock refusing to believe that he actually bought tickets. "oh hu tao will pick us up and bring us to beidous boat!" sock took out the tickets and showed addi the details. "IM GONNA BE SEA SICK I HATE BOATS" kae yelled and startled everyone.. kae was socks older sister and was in charge of watching sock but he didn't need anyone to watch him so she just sat there and didn't watch him. "ok well deal with it." sock glared at kae with an annoyed face. "so we're leaving TODAY???" addi looked at the tickets in shock seeing that they were already leaving liyue today. "yeah so you better get packing." astra was the first one to run to her room since they always took a fucking long time to pack stuff.

addi pov 😦😦

"i cant believe sock bought us tickets to inazuma." i thought and started picking out what clothes to wear. eventually i finished packing but had nothing else to do so i got onto my phone to message my online friend.

leaf_lover101019272929
hello assi (:

addi and subtract
HI

leaf_lover101019272929
haha so when r we gonna meet up?

addi and subtract
we can't but it's ok because
i don't know how u look like anyways☹️💔

leaf_lover101019272929
ah well you know how i sound like!

baddi and subtract
can we call?

leaf_lover101019272929
yeah sure we can call.

*incoming call*

"so addi why can't we meet up? it would've been pleasing to meet you."

"sorry leaf i can't because i have a trip somewhere. my roommate bought me some tickets to somewhere far"

"ah okay that makes sense!"

"so do you actually have a name besides the name leaf? i mean it's alright if u don't wanna tell me your actual name"

"it's fine i'll tell you my actual name. my actual name is kazuha!"

"so your name is kazuha?"

"mhm!"

*five hours later after kazuha talks about his dumbass poems for hours."

"i have to go now!" both kazuha and addi said at the same time.

"oh? you have to go aswell addi?"

"yeah my trip is really soon haha"

"ah okay bye then."

"bye kazuha!"

*3rd person pov*

addi put her phone away and ran downstairs to see the others waiting for her already. sock was with his boyfriend or should i say.. xiao? chi seemed really excited for some reason but the others seemed fine.

*ding dong*

kae was forced to open the door by the others since she was the oldest out of everyone after all. hu tao was standing out there with a huge smile running in to hug every single one of them.

"so are ya guys ready for inazuma!!!" she danced around happily. "aiya i forgot i cant come since i'll be busy at the funeral parlor..!" hu tao had a frown on her face but she quickly hid it away. "so can we go now hu tao?" sock asked holding up the tickets waiting for hu tao to help them safely get to beidous boat.

"hehe well i actually have three others helping us today! but it's a surprise!!" hu tao said continuing her little happy dance from earlier. everyone started gathering around hu tao and asking her who else is gonna be helping us get to beidous boat but she just wouldn't spit it out!!

"HU TAO TELL US." addi yelled and everyone went silent. "no need to yell???" misaki hit addis head and walked away to sit on the couch while everyone figures out who hu tao is bringing. eventually everyone stopped asking and ran outside realizing that they had to leave in 5 hours and it was a very long trip to get to beidous boat.

Authors note:

why do i feel like i'm taking this more seriously. anyways you can clearly tell idk how some of the characters act.🙁