PARALYZED

hiii lol i was listening to this song on repeat lately and of course blossick came to mind so here we are! this is only a oneshot and i hope you'll like it but enough blabbering, enjoy!

█║▌║▌║││█║▌║▌║

"NO, no, no!" a red haired girl yelled as she tried to keep her stance as her friends kept pushing her towards a stage in the middle of the school parking lot.

well, it wasn't really a stage. it was actually a bus painted black with the word 'PARALYZED' spray painted in red. but for the group LO$T BOYS, that is a stage.

on the top of a bus was a drum set and the actual members of the band, which included juniors brick evans, butch russo, boomer walker and sophomore mitch mitchelson.

okay, now back to blossom and her friends.
"buttercup you WILL unhand me at once! why do i have to watch them, i need to study!" her raven haired friend, buttercup jones, rolled her green eyes. "come on bloss, you and i know you've studied right when the teacher announced the test.. that was 1st period! you need to chill and have fun plus you know who is gonna be here." buttercup said with a wiggle of her eyebrows.

blossom huffed, cheeks slowly glowing pink. "i-i don't know what you're talking about." she prayed no one heard that stutter. but unfortunately for her, her blonde friend bubbles valentine, giggled and smirked. "sureee. of course you don't know that BRICK EVANS IS HERE." her pink eyed friend quickly covered bubbles's mouth with her eyes wide. "BUBBLES?! SHUT UP!"

her two friends doubled over in laughter at blossom's reaction, she was just too cute! "please, haHAHA, blossom, you're adorable. i see why brick likes you." buttercup said while whipping a tear from from her face. blossom just blushed and looked away, "he doesn't like me." she mumbled.

the two girls looked at the red head with strange looks. blossom finally looked up at them and raised a brow, "why are you guys staring at me like that?"

bubbles was in absolute shock, "what do you mean he doesn't like you?! he's head over heels even!" she exclaimed with her hands in the air. blossom just rolled her eyes, "just forget it."

bubbles and buttercup just stared at her with sad looks but they knew it's not the time to be gloomy, time to remind their best friend why they brought her here. "enough with the sapping, we want to tell you why we brought you here!" buttercup grinned. "as you know, the LO$T BOYS are preforming here tonight and we've heard from certain people that you need to be here!" the blonde nodded in agreement with the ravenette, "yeah! so just please stay around for the first song at least!"

blossom pouted, "guys.." before the girl could even disagree her friends pulled the ultimate move, three words, puppy dog eyes. she groaned, knowing she wasn't gonna win the one "okay, okay! fine. i'll stay, but just for one song!" the two girls smiled from ear to ear and hugged the pink eyed girl while jumping up and down.

"thank you, bloss! you won't regret it!"

││█║▌║▌║█║▌║▌║

"BRICK and blossom sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G~!"  butch sang to his red eyed friend, who turned as red as his eyes. brick gave the green eyed boy a harsh shove. "shut up will ya! god even pluto can hear you!"

his other friend snickered, blue eyes crinkling. "come on brick! chill, besides it's not like weforcedbuttercupandbubblestobringblossomheresoshecanhearthesongyouwroteforher!"

butch face palmed and while mitch was just on his phone texting his girlfriend robin, laughed at that.

brick quickly turned around to face his blond haired friend, "you did WHAT?!" boomer sweat dropped. "what? i didn't say anything haha please don't be mad!" the boy begged, scared out of his wits.