Prologue

Two teenagers who are in deep love are standing on the terrace of their hostel and enjoying the night view of Massachusetts city.

"Hmm this is called life. Beautiful view of the city and a beautiful girl of my life in my arms. Just wow." Exclaimed a Man holding a girl in his arms protectively.

"Rockstar Arnav Singh Raizada. You are looking so cute in this sweater and covering your head with a cap." The girl giggles.

"You are looking cute to me wearing these sweat shirts and pants. My sweet cutiepie. You,me and this beautiful view tonight. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY WRITER KHUSHI SINGHANIA" He shouted declaring his love openly.

"I LOVE YOU TOO MY ROCKSTAR ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA '' both giggles hugging each other.

They both went to their room to sleep, when they were going to sleep Arnav's mobile rang.

Sighing he lifts the call"Hello Dad....."

"Hello Son..how are you? And when are you guys coming?" Arnav's father asks him.

"I am fine Dad.... In two days we will start from here." Arnav answers

"Hello ....uncle how are you?....This Son of yours is torturing me a lot nowadays. Please punish him when we come there." Khushi complains about making a pout.

Arnav's father chuckles looking at him.

"Babes, when did I tortured you? Dad doesn't listen to this mad girl. She is telling all nonsense." Arnav pushes Khushi, making his father and Khushi laugh.

"No uncle, he is lying, don't trust his words." Khushi shouts lying flatly on the bed.

"Dad I will call you later, let me take care of this mad fellow now. Good night Dad." Cutting the phone Arnav looks at Khushi with a naughty glint in his eyes.

Arnav fell on her at once and started to tickle her and thus she became a giggles and laughing mess.

"Arnav .....Arnav .....Arnav please ....leave me ......hahaha" She begged him.

"Will you dare to lie to me?"Arnav asks her, still holding her hands.

"Nope, not at all." Khushi nodded her head as no.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤
Arnav came out of the room with Khushi on his back. Some of their friends are bidding them bye, who are going to their hometowns today.

'Bye Arnav'

'Bye Khushi'

Their friends and classmates who are coming in front of them are bidding bye.

"When are you both going to your motherland?" One of their closest friends asked them. Arshi also wished them back.

"Well, in two days we are going there." Arnav replied back, holding Khushi tightly to him on his back.

"Happy holidays guys, enjoy well." After wishing best luck to their friends, all Arshi reached Khushi's room.

"Arshi......" shouting Arnav and Khushi's nickname, one girl barked into their room.

Arnav and Khushi who are reading the story jerked in their place.

Both rolled their eyes seeing the intruder,and they got back to their places again.

Khushi kept her head on Arnav's lap whereas Arnav was reading the story along with her.

"What brought you here Lavs?" Arnav asks the girl while not tearing his eyes from the book.

"Well the thing is my Dad has arrived to tag me along, he wishes to meet you guys. Now come with me." Arshi looked at each other.

"Come on guys move your lazy bums."Lavanya rolled her eyes.

Sighing, Arnav and Khushi go to meet their friend's Dad.

After meeting and bidding bye to them they returned back to their room and continued the work they were doing before.

Night:

"Babes, let's go out and have dinner. What do you say?" Arnav asks Khushi while wearing a sweatshirt.

"Yeah, Aru let's go." Both went out of the hostel.

Then only Khushi's mobile rings, she lifts the call with a big smile on her face" DADDY....." Listening to her shout, Arnav and Khushi's father chuckles.

"Baby uncle is not deaf, he can hear you if you talk slowly also." Arnav teased her.

Khushi pouts listening to him.

"How is my Doll doing and why are you guys coming after two days? While all your friends are going today and tomorrow only." Khushi's father asks them.

"To enjoy US time Dad. After coming there we are sure we won't get time to spend our time . Because you all Daddies and Mommies will be behind us, taking care of us. So only." Khushi explains.

"100% Uncle, after coming there, we won't get time, and after returning back here again we will be fully packed with our daily schedules. So we are trying to spend as much time as possible." Says Arnav supporting his Cutiepie.

"Wow. You guys are really amazing. Fine, spend your time and reach here carefully. " Khushi's father smiles at them.

" Sure Dad. Daddy, don't forget to be on time to pick us up. If you get late,then I won't talk to you." Khushi warns her Father cutely.

"Ohh. Will I dare to do it Baby? No baba not at all. I will be ahead of time, don't worry. Enjoy your time. Bye Guys. Good night." He wishes them.

"Bye Dad, Bye uncle.
Good night." Arshi wished him back.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤
🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤
As a token of gratitude to all my dear readers, this story is dedicated to you all.

Please do read, vote and comment.