Chapter- 5

The next morning, Arnav and Khushi are greeted by their parents.
Arnav saw his mother shedding tears. He rolled his eyes and said,” Dad, Why did you bring Mom here?You do know that, all she will do is only cry sitting in front of me.”
His mom got angry,” You mean to say, I shouldn’t have come here? To see whether my Son is ok or not. Do you even know how scared I was?”

“Very bad! Arnav, she came to see us and you are being bad.” Khushi said supporting his mother.

Arnav sighed,” Alright! No need of making me a villain now. And Mom, now that you have seen me perfectly fit and fine, stop those tears. I hate them, you know.”

His mom smiled lightly and wiped away her tears. Khushi also looked at her mother, who had tears in her eyes. Understnading her daughter’s unsaid words she also wiped her tears making Khushi smile.

***
Back in Delhi in some old and abandoned warehouse, a woman is breaking all the things frustrated.
While an old man is seeing all that sitting calmly on his chair.
The woman turned to her men who were standing there scared of her anger.
“You all are useless fellows. Can’t even complete a single task.” She scolded them.

The oldman signed the men to go away from there. They went away silently.
“Sheetal!” The oldman called her in a calm voice.
Sheetal looked at him angrily.

***
Armaan and Arjun looked at each other before turning to Arnav.
“Arnav, you both have to leave for the U.S in sometime.”  They both revealed.

Arnav and Khushi looked at each other and nodded their heads agreeing with their fathers.

“Good! Get your bags ready in one hour and our private flight will be ready.” Armaan said after looking at his watch.

Then Arjun continued looking at his son,” And don’t worry about anything here. Not even about the attack. I and Armaan will look into it.” 
Arnav nodded his head reluctantly, understanding his father’s warning.

***

"Now they are going back to Manchester."  Sheetal's father said.

Sheetal replied,"No worries! I got someone there to spy on them, and do my work."

***

Back in Mumbai, it is time for Arnav and Khushi to fly back to the U.S.

Meera has started their water work again, inking Arnav.
"Dad, please ask Mom to not send me like this."

Arjun sighed and said,"Meera, don't cry now. I promise you that once all this gets over they will be back here forever."

Arnav nodded his head as yes and looked at his mother.
She showed his palm like asking for the promise.
Arnav then keeps his hand on hers and tells,"I promise you my darling."

Meera chuckles through tears and hugs Arnav and Khushi.

"Be safe, dear." Akshara also hugged them and blessed them.

Soon, they boarded the flight and flew away.

***

Arnav and Khushi reached their hostel after a tiring journey.

They saw their room's door open and asked Mrs. Williams,"Why is it open?"

"Woah! There is a new mate in your room." She replied and left.

Arnav , Khushi nodded and stepped into their room.
"Alright! For now we will sleep here. From tomorrow we can be in our apartment."

They went to their room and collapsed on the bed. First Arnav laid and then Khushi jumped on to him.

***

The next morning, Arnav and Khushi woke up with the chaos coming from the hall.

"Who the hell is that?" Khushi groaned, trying to hide more into the blanket.

"Must be the new guy. Come on get up. We will go to the apartment." 
Soon they went away to their flat.

***
"Don't forget to follow them and update me on each and every move."  Sheetal ordered on the phone to an unknown man.

"Yes mam, don't worry. I won't disappoint you." The unknown man replied.

***
That night, Arnav and Khushi returned to their hostel to get their bags to their flat.

Then Mrs. Williams who was out in the corridor saw someone spying on Arshi.

"Hey, you hoodie, who are you?" She called the man startling him and Arshi.

Arnav dropped Khushi from his back and held her hand looking back at the guy.

"I am seeing you quite nowadays! Who are you? And from where you are?" Mrs. Williams bombarded him with the questions.

The hoodie guy stammered to answer, raising doubts in Arnav's mind.

A new chapter is out ♥️