10 | to be on top

THE STUDENTS WERE now grouping in teams for the next event; 'Cavalry Battle'

THE STUDENTS WERE now grouping in teams for the next event; 'Cavalry Battle'. Y/n doubted if she could even form her own team. With her iron suit added to her weight, she couldn't be a proper rider.

"L/n." a monotonous voice called. Y/n craned her head to her side and saw the double quirked boy standing beside her. "Join my team."

Y/n knitted her eyebrows ever so slightly. She was surprised that Todoroki asked her to be on his team. He always left an impression at her that he wanted someone with a good and powerful quirk. "Alright." she nodded her head and followed him towards his team which contained Kaminari, Iida, and Momo.

"The reason I've chosen you all is because our formation will be by far the most stable." Todoroki began, "Kaminari, you gaurd the left and keep enemies away with your electricity. Yaoyorozu, you take the right provide a insulator, shield us and supplement our movement. Iida, you take the lead. We'll make use of your mobility and physicality for defense. Y/n—"

"If you're open for suggestions, I have an idea." said Y/n.

Normally Todoroki would immediately discuss his plans when it comes to forming teams. He wanted to ensure his win through his efforts. Especially during this event because he wanted to prove something to a certain someone. Todoroki knew that Y/n has a genius leveled intellect, like any other human being, he would certainly want an idea from a genius.

"It might enter the loops of the rules... You'll eventually understand when the battle starts so don't worry about me." Y/n dismissed leaving them confused. "And you'll hold them off with your ice and fire, Todoroki?" asked Kaminari.

"No." he firmly replied and examined the crowd before his mismatched colored eyes layed on a fiery figure. "In battle, I refuse to use my left side."

Todoroki looked back at his team and saw glimpse of Y/n's disapproval look. The latter patted his back as their other teammates started their formation, "You're still on about that huh. Well it's not really my business but don't forget about what I said before." Y/n patted his back as she wore her mask.