Chapter 1(Updated)

New York

Natasha Fairs POV

Natasha: Dammit just work you stupid thing!

AI: Deployment Failed! Error!

Natasha: I can't believe it, what is wrong with you?

She looks at her former personal IS the Silver Gospel at least it was her personal IS until she got unconscious on a test flight and had to be stopped by a group of IS Academy Representative Candidates together with Ichika Orimura 1 month ago. 

But since that Day her IS didn't respond to her any more even after it's damage got repaired. But not only for her, the Goverment sent many girls there to try to get the Gospel to respond but everyone failed, everytime there was an Error Message.

She looks at her watch which says 19:34

Natasha: Whatever I should go home now it has gotten pretty late and I have to attend a long meeting later.

She walked home, with the Gospel in it's closed form(it looks like Ichikas IS in it's closed form but in silver and with a Display)

At the same time in a small flat somewhere else in New York we see our protagonist (16 Years old) getting a call from his "Chair Guy" (he is basically the computer/hacker guy everyone in Movies/Animes/etc. has)

Author Note Y/N is only a placeholder until I have thought of an actual Name for him but you can give me Ideas

Edit: There is a name for him now.

James: Hey Eddie what's up?

Eddie: Hey James I got a new Job for you a little bird twittered me a new Adress for you to break in.

James: Ok good give me the Details

Eddie: I don't have a lot but I know that the person has quite a good amount of money and that she will be gone for some hours for a meeting. Which will start in 1 Hour so prepare yourself.

James: Ok thanks Eddie

James hangs up as he grabs his burglar utensils and his pistol, a Walther PPK.

Later

We now see James as he steals some stuff from the place but as he is preparing his leave he sees a strange looking silver braccelet which he decided to keep for himself because it looks cool. 

But what he didn't see was that on the small display of it there was a little message that said: "Scanning complete! IS Pilot Accepted! Ready for Deployment!".

 As he carries the other stuff down to where a car is parked sent by Eddie to pick the stolen up and to bring it to someone to sell it. After they are gone he walks home to where he lives alone because he never got to know his parents and so he was forced to steal and become a criminal to survive. 

Especially after he got adopted by a Gang Boss. 

He actually was a really nice person, he taught him everything, shooting a gun, picking a lock, close combat capabilities,killing etc. He finally had someone who James could call a father. But 2 Years ago the Gang was raided by their biggest enemies, Phantom Task and James was the only survivor of the raid.

Morning

James: Ah a normal morning filled with newspaper, my reward for the robbery and coffee.