Chapter 8: Target Matsuri

Disclaimer: Naruto is not mine. Also this story is a lemon fiction therefore is intended for people of a legal age from wherever they come from. So if these type of stories offend then stop reading now. Thanks.

Chapter 8: Target Matsuri

Naruto lay against the wall at the head of the bed that he was supposed to have shared with Ino. Although a blonde was currently snuggled into his side it was the one he had started the night with. Temari was currently rubbing a hand up and down his chest while the leg currently resting on top of his made similar motions.

He heard a small moan come from the other bed and looking over could see it had come from Tayuya as Ino readjusted herself on top of her breast. After his first time with Temari, he had set about pleasing both Tayuya and Ino before picking up his newest lover and carrying her to the other bed where they could talk. He explained everything that they had learned up till now as well as his ultimate goal. She had yet to say anything, but since she hadn't laughed like some of his other lovers figured that was a good sign.

Hoping to hear her opinion he asked, "Well what do you think?"

"It's certainly ambitious," Temari replied.

"That's it," he said surprised, "I figure someone with your analytical skills would tell me the odds of pulling this off are rather small."

Temari smiled but said, "I made out with an ex-sound-nin that I tried to kill. If someone had told me that laid in store for my future. I probably would have laughed in their face."

"Fair enough," Naruto said with a small chuckle, "How about the rest of it though? Do you have a problem with helping me knowing that you may have to feed me critical information about your home?"

Temari moved away from his side to look him in the eye to ask, "What if I did?"

"I don't know," Naruto admitted honestly. "I may be able to force you. But I don't think I could do that to you, and now that you know what I'm planning you could be a hindrance if you wanted. I wouldn't make you give us information but I would force you to be quiet. That would probably be just as bad for you since you would know I would move onto another woman and she may give me what I wanted."

Temari nodded her head as she knew it would be. That Naruto had that kind of power over her was rather frightening but that he wouldn't force her to betray her home made her confident of her answer as she said, "I'll help. But, what about Gaara?"

"What do you mean?"

"Are you going to tell him what you are up too?"

Naruto leaned his head against the wall looking at the ceiling and said, "I had originally planned too. I'm not so sure if that's a good idea anymore."

"Why?"

Naruto smiled as he said with a light tone, "Well first put yourself into your premake-out with a girl shoes," but turning serious he continued, "I seduced his sister and have the ability to turn her into a spy against her will. If you were him would you still trust me?"

"No," Temari admitted, "Yet at the same time Gaara does trust you like no other. Not telling him may be more damning."

"Yeah I know, but..."

Temari stopped him placing her finger against his lips saying, "I'm not done. Also, let's face facts, you didn't seduce me. We were both driven together by those two over there."

"I suppose that's true," Naruto agreed sparing a look at the two naked women hugging each other. "But do you think Gaara will see the difference?"

"I don't know," Temari said. Placing a kiss against his chest, she asked, "Naruto if you have the ability to control their and my actions. Why didn't you simply force them to abandon their plans for us?"