01

"Guys"Maya said over Pepper and Tony's arguing,Elle looked to the TV and her brows pinched together. "Mom"Elle said "Tony"She added "Guys"Maya said "Can we um"She added "What"Pepper and Tony asked in sync as they looked to his ex. "Should we be worrying about.... that"Maya asked,Elle eyes widened as she finally took notice of the missile coming towards the house.
|
Pepper wrapped her now armored body around Elle's smaller exposed body just before they hit the floor. Tony grunted as he hit the wall and then fell to the floor "Pep"Tony managed out as he sat up. "Pep get her out of here"Tony said,Pepper nodded and then stood,holding Elle in a bridal hold as she flew out of the house. Tony stared up at the ceiling in horror as it began to crack and crumble,he readied himself for the impact and shut his eyes. Only the impact of the ceiling never came, Tony opened his eyes to be met with the gold ask of his own suit "I got you"Pepper said "I got you first" Tony retorted.
|
"Mom"Elle yelled,she snatched the back of Pepper's blouse just as the floor crumbled right where she would have been standing. "Oh! Oh god"Pepper said,she hugged Elle to her body "I'm okay,we're okay" Pepper said "Tony"Pepper yelled through the demolished mansion. "Tony"She called for her boyfriend and best-friend again "He's okay" Elle said as she pulled back from Pepper. "He okay. He has to be okay"Elle said "Come on"Pepper said as she cupped her daughter's face "Let's get out of here"She whispered,Elle nodded and walked ahead of her mother.
|A few days later_Waverly Iowa 
"Lena"Abbadon cried out after the blonde climbed off the quinjet with Natasha. "Hey Abs"Elle said,she hugged the blue eyed russet haired girl just as tightly as Abby hugged her. "Any news on Tony yet"Abby asked after the two parted "Don't know"Elle said "Mom kept me out of the loop and then your mom came to get me this morning so I don't know"Elle said. "Well how about we don't worry about it"Abby said "Come on I want you to meet Terry" She said and pulled Elle with her.
|
"Terry this is Eleanora. Elena this is Theresa,she's Clint's daughter"Abby introduced the two girls happily. "Hi"Elle said with a small shy wave, she flashed a smile which Terry returned "Hi"The twelve year old hazel green\brown eyed brunette girl said.