𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑

⊱ ───── {♚♛♚} ───── ⊰

Who would have know that, rurahel would die like that

"I still can't believe it..." arien thought as she was sitting up on the bed shakingly, remembering the horror that happened yesterday.

next to her laid arion, he was blankly looking up at the ceiling as he to remembered, both of them holding each other's hand.

One night had past and rurahel's body was still there. we didn't get an ounce of sleep either, but...

We just couldn't get rurahel's death out of our head.

while arien felt dizzy and nauseous as she continued to remember, arion still felt...noting.

suddenly both of them felt their other hand be grabbed and gently squeezed.

arien turned her head while arion leaned to sit up to, their brother looking at them sympathetically.

"Arjen..." arien called out to him.

"Idiots...you both covered my eyes, but because of that your both in this state" he told them.

arien just giggled but it was clear she wasn't alright, arion just stared at them as he watched arjen pat arien's head while sighing before turning to him.

arien to turned towards her younger brother, both of them remembering how quiet he had been after the death of rurahel and how emotionless he seemed.

the three of them watched each other when arion gave them a relaxed smile, they let it be but knew that he, like arien wasn't completely fine as his eyes still held a dullness to them.

"Get some rest sis, i'll close the curtains" arion spoke up as he got of the bed and went to close the curtains.

"You should rest to arion, i know you haven't slept yet either" arjen told him, slightly stern knowing his younger brother would probably dismiss himself, as he usual did.

something the older siblings were not fond off, not only that though. arion took up quiet a lot of stuff by himself.

he tried to take most of the the beatings and verbal abuse, when they got food he would give portions of his own to them even when they declined, saying he wasn't hungry or that they need it more, giving the excuse of them being older and bigger so they needed more food.

and in certain other situation he'd dismiss himself to so that the older siblings had it at least a bit better, for example.

when they where younger they had a different room and the bed was to small for the three of them so arion had taken to sleeping on the floor.

no matter how much the older siblings tried to tell him he shouldn't have to do that and that one of them would sleep on the bed instead but he wouldn't let them.

it was like that with everything, he wouldn't budge and just smile, telling them it was fine, it wasn't though.

it really got to them, after all they where the older siblings here, but with the way arion acted anybody would say he was the oldest and sometimes it truly did feel like that.