Blonde boy

The Picture ⬆️has nothing to do with the book 📚:)
This book is not going to be good sry
Jiggly text is in their mind :)

The brunette was sat in class listening to the teacher talk about math things. He was writing things down in his notebook when a blonde boy caught his eye.

George didn't know who he was but he was cute. George was starting at him when someone touched his shoulder.

"What do you want" He whispered to the boy
behind him.

"Stop starting you idiot, Jessica might see you"

"Jessica? The ugly girl in the front?

"Yes, who else?"

"Saapnaap, she is the most annoying person eveeeeer"

"Ugh come on, you where staring at her"

"No" George whispered as he turned around to look at the whiteboard the teacher was writing on.

*time skip ig*

George walked in to his room with his phone in his hand.

He collapsed on his pastel pink bed.
He opened YouTube when he got a Notification from twitch "Dreamwastaken is live", his favorite streamer was live.

He clicked on the notification and started watching the stream. It was about Dreams school life, apparently he got bullied in school.

George felt really bad for him so he gifted some subs to maybe make him feel better.

"Georgenotfound gifted 10 subs, sorry you had to go through that if you don't mind me asking, do you still go to school?"

"Thank you for the 10 gifted subs Georgenotfound and yes I still go to school, luckily I changed schools and I no longer get bullied" Dream answered the ?donation?.

*Time skip*

Dream ended his stream a long time ago, George was still lying on his bed when he got a message from a random number.

"Hey! Can we work on the group project?"

"Sure"

Shit, I completely forgot about the
group project

"Good, can you come over to my house today?"

"Yeah, what's your name?"

"Dre-CLAy"

"Clay? Okey what's your address?"

*Time skip*

George arrived at Clays, he rang the door bell and the blonde boy from his math class opened the door.

"H-hiii, is this Clays house?" Fuck my life

"Yeah, come in"

George walked in to the house.

"I'm clay" The blonde boy said putting out a hand.

"I'm George" George said while shaking Clays hand.

387 words
Have a good day <3 And eat and drink stuff. :) yes :) :) :)