Part 1

Arin and Dan were brothers that loved each other very much, but one fateful day, something horribly wrong happened.

Dan was alseep, but he could hear faint whispering from his younger brother Arin.

"Dan... Danny! Danny!" Arin whispered as he jumped up on Dans bed, Dan groaned as he turned to the opposite side of Arin, "go back to sleep, Arin." Dan says quietly. Arin sighed, "But Dan, the sky's awake, so i'm awake! So we have to play!" He whined, Dan pushed him off the bed, "go play by yourself." Dan says playfully. Arin thought for a moment. He then sat next to the bed, "hey... do you wanna build a snowman?" Arin slyly asked. They went into the throne room, laughing. "Do the thing!" Arin says, "alright, Alright!" Dan says chuckling, he then conjured some snow in her hands, "woah, dude!" Arin says, Dan then threw the snow into the air, as it poofed and it began to fall. They both laughed, and then Dan stomped gently on the floor, as it turned to ice. Arin laughed as he slowly began to slide away. Dan then made a snowman, "hi, my name's Ross! And i'm an Aussie who likes warm hugs!" Dan said in his voice for his new creation, Arin laughed as he hugged Ross, "i love you, Ross!" Arin jokingly said as they both giggled.
Arin then jumped on some snow that Dan made, "catch me if you can, dingus!" Arin said as they laughed, but Dan got worried as his snow stairs progressively got higher, "Arin, wait!" Dan said as he tried to catch him, as Arin was about to jump one last time, "ARIN!" Dan yelled as he accidentally burt Arin with his magic, as arin grunted in pain and fell into the soft snow. Dan gasped as he ran over to his brother, who was passed out. He picked Arin up, as Arin's brown hair now had a white blonde streak in it. "Mama, papa!" Dan cried, tears streamed down his eyes, as the snow crumbled, including Ross, and the ice began to crack. "You're okay, Arin..." Their parents ran in, "Dan, what have you done? This is getting out of hand!" Their mother asked, "it was an a-accident! I'm sorry, Arin..." Dan tried to talk, but his sobbing ceased any talking, as he showed his Brother, who was knocked out, and had a streak in his hair. Their mother picked Arin up, "He's ice cold!" Their mother panicked, "i know where we have to go..." the father said.