THE DECISION

Madii"s pov

So im back in birmingham and im a little sad that i had to leave so early. When i got back home jay was waiting on me in the living room. The whole time i was walking past him on my phone txtin wayne. "Why you smilling so much"?,he asked grabbing my arm.

M: Because i can,now let me go

J: Who you txtin to make you smile so much

M: A long lost friend *snatching away*

J: dont walk away when im talking to you*grabbes arm and pushes her to the couch*

M: Dont put yo hand on me like that jay fr i dont play like that

J: Im ot playin trust me..........give me your phone

M: TF hell no im not givin you anything that belongs to me*tries to storm off*

J: *grabs her and throws her to the floor* I said give me the phone now!

M: No

As i tried to get back up i felt a pain in my face. Oh no he didnt just hit me,i probably should of stayed with wayne atlease he doesnt hit me. *With tears rolling don my face* "why did you just hit me." I asked tryng to move but couldnt.

J: Because you think that just because you went to a party for once that you can disrespect me

M: I didnt i never do i just said no

J:*SLAPS HER* Wrong answer*snatches phone*

M: give it b-

J: who wayne

M: my friend

J: Why he got you smillin so much if he yo friend.....huh

M: well hes my ex..........

J: YO WHAT AND YOU TXTIN HIM GIRL I SHOU-*GETS HIT WITH SOMETHING*

As he was trying to explain i picked a one of my shoes and hit him in the face. I ran out the house and tried callin someone on my phone. When i started to dail up the number,he was holding hs face walking towards the door. I went to go hide in the only spot no one could find me,a light shed 5 miles from where i was staying. "Hello" a voice said into the phone.

M: hello,umm yes who did i just call.

D: its me dewayne

M: OH I DIDNT MEAN TO CALL YOU I JUST HAD TO CALL SOMEONE TO GET HELP FROM THIS MANIAC.

D: Its all good whats happening

M: Jaylen just hit me,i have a big bruise on my face

D: HE DID WHAT,WHERE ARE YOU KNOW.

M: In a shed 5 minutes away from the house

D: Im calling the poli-

M: No remember what i told you last night,please dont do that

D: OK but you need to leave him im comin to get y-

M: shhhhhhhh hes coming thru here

As i was hinding and otp with wayne jaylen called my name several time. Luckily he couldnt find me...thnak god

D: im omw to get you

M: where am i gonna go, i cant go ba-

D: dont worry i got you, i wont let anyone hurt you...i promise

M: Please hurry txt me when your down here.

D: MADISON........

M: Yes wayne...

D: I-I love you

M: I love you to

*********************************************************

After i got off the phone with him i called chad. I told him what happen and said wait for him,he was the only person who knew were the shed was. 30 minutes later when he pulled up i jumped int he car fast so that noone couls see me and we went to his house.

*DEWAYNES POV*

When i found out that my baby was in trouble i told my mama i would be back at around 9 since it was like 1 in the morining. I grabbed my keys and jetted out the front door. "Dekayla"!! tell mama what i said. I told my little sister. When i left it felt like forever to get to bham. *phone rings*

D: yea baby

M: Where are you,my friend just picked me up and im at their place

D: Ok i just got back

M: WAYNE

D: Yea

M: If i was still single i would give it another shot.

D: Well you are ik you aint staying with no abusive man

M: yea you right

D: Where ol'dude stay

M: 2530 thomas ave

D: OK im right down the street ill be there in 5

M: Ok

As i waited for wayne to come i was chillin when all of a sudden chad came in the room. H sat next to me and looked at the bruise on my face. "Punk", he said tryin not to get mad. "Im leavin" i said looking in the other direction.

C: I dont blame you,but where you goin

M: My friend gonna put me in a hotel.

C: ok just dont forget about me

M: I wont

There was a knock at the door,"who is it" chad asked. "Wayne" he said. When chad opened the door wayne asked to see me and  came to the room. He was mad to see my face all bruissed up. "Thanks for taking care of her man." Wayne said dapin chad up. "No problem" chad said lookin at me. "Imma miss you" i said huging chad. "Imma miss you to",he said letting go. As soon as we got to the door there was jaylen crying and looking at me.