𝐅𝐮𝐧

𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒂𝒔𝒔 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒏𝒐𝒘
𝑰 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒂 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌

-𝑆𝑃𝐼𝑁𝐷𝐸𝑅

___________________________________________

𝐅𝐮𝐧

♔︎♕︎♔︎

"𝐆𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞."

___________________________________________

By the time Nobara finally made it downstairs Yuuji was already stalking Sukuna's Instagram. He found out the names of the other people there as well. Megumi and Gojo.

'Hot.'

He found himself thinking/saying that a lot. "I would peg that." Nobara snuck up on Yuuji and said that as he was adoring a shirtless pic of Sukuna. "JESUS-!" Yuuji jumped and almost dropped his phone. Thankfully, he caught. "I thought you were lesbian?" Yuuji sighed standing up as he put his phone in his pocket.

"Me too." She sneered with a laugh. They got into Nobara's car and everything was going good until Yuuji got his phone out again. When Yuuji caught his phone earlier he liked the post. "NOBARA YOU DUMBASS!" Yuuji was freaking out. Nobara felt her ears ring. "Jesus christ what?" "You made me like his post! It was posted on FUCKING AUGUST SECOND 2020! OH MY GOD!" Nobara face actually showed remorse. "Oh shit." She patted his back and she turned onto the next street with her other hand. "I'm sorry Yuuji." She was sincere about it too.

"Nobaraaaaaa." Yuuji sobbed very dramatically crying over it. "I know Yuuji. I know." Tears welled in Nobara's eyes. She pulled her hand away from Yuuji and put it back on the steering wheel. Yuuji sniffled and whipped his eyes.

As he looked at his phone his eyes nearly popped out of his head. He felt faint, like he was going to keel over and die. "He just DM-ed me." Yuuji voice sounded horse and raspy like he really did just die. "Damnnn." Nobara hissed, life was doing Yuuji dirty right now. Yuuji's shaking hand opened the message.

'So you're stalking me now
sweet cheeks?'

Yuuji read it aloud to Nobara, she had some issue with the nickname but she'd live. "Be confident. I know you have something flirty to say somewhere in that brain of yours." Yuuji smirked. "You know me well."

'So you're stalking me now
sweet cheeks?'

'I saw something I liked'

'I don't think I know what you mean. Humor me'

"He's playing dumb." Yuuji said over the music, which was currently Childish Gambino. "Go for the kill." Nobara said pulling up to a McDonald's.

'I don't think I know what you mean. Humor me.'

'Your abs, your face, your thighs, your
hands. You in general, love.'

"Well God damn Yuuji you certainly don't hold back." Nobara whistled pulling up to the menu in the drive thru. "I did what you told me to Nobara." Yuuji smirked as he thought of what Sukuna might be thinking right now.

Sukuna certainly didn't expect that. He almost dropped his phone from shock for fuck's sake. He was in his room in bed after a job in nothing but sweat pants. Though he was tired as hell and about to fall asleep, when he got that notification from Yuuji he sure as hell awake then.

No to mention he's usually the type to go for subs and subs often happen to be extremely shy. That's something that always pissed him off. If he gave you a hard-on then he wanted you to tell him just how hard you were, what made you hard, what you wanted him to do to you. He liked to see them be pathetically lewd and wanting.

'Your abs, your face, your thighs, your hands. You in general love.'

'Well what a nice surprise. A
shameless whore'

'Whore?'

Sukuna groaned. Right now he was currently thinking of how to fix this. "He doesn't like being called a whore? Disappointing." It truly was disappointing for Sukuna and normally he wouldn't apologize for it but he still wanted to tap Yuuji at least once.

"Nobara he just called me a whore." Yuuji spoke typing. "In a good way or a bad way?" Nobara said getting their food out of the window. "A good way." Yuuji giggled. "Someone's excited to have a new toy." Nobara teased handing the under paid worker a fifty dollar bill.

"Keep the change sweet heart I know they don't pay you enough in there." Nobara placed the fifty in the girl's hand. As she pulled her always did it sensually, slowly, seductively. She kept eye contact with the now blushing girl. "Have a nice one sweet heart."

Nobara winked at her a drove off. "Whore." Yuuji scolded not looking past that little stunt she just pulled. "And in front of your lover too." Yuuji leaned over and held her chin as she drove. He spoke against her ear. They weren't actually dating and they would never be but most people though they were. And this is exactly why.

"I'm sorry darling." Nobara turned and kissed Yuuji on the cheek. "Go back to your new whore, alright?" Nobara spoke as if she was trying to compromise with a toddler. "Don't have to tell me twice." Yuuji fell back into his seat.

'Whore?'

'Has a nice ring to it don't
you think?'

'It does, doesn't it?'

Sukuna smirked Yuuji was just Sukuna's type. He was going to have so much fun with him. He was beginning to get hard. If this went any further he'd probably end up jerking off to some overly rough porn. Something with crying. Of course. So he decided to veer away from that direction. Sukuna preferred to just fuck Yuuji rather than imagine him and Yuuji in some shitty porn.

'It does, doesn't it?'

'You working tonight sweet
cheeks?'

'I'll see you there at 1 don't be late.'

'Aw cute. You think you're in any position to have demands. I'll fuck that
mindset right out of you.'

'It pains me so but I must leave you.
I'll hold you to that, my
new whore'

Lots of fun. Sukuna looked down at his bulge. "Fuck...I'm hard."
___________________________________________

𝒊𝒕 𝒕𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒂𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒂 𝒃𝒊𝒕 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒔
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 5, 𝐅𝐮𝐧,
𝒊 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈!

𝐺𝑂 𝐷𝑅𝐼𝑁𝐾 𝑆𝑂𝑀𝐸 𝑊𝐴𝑇𝐸𝑅!!

-𝑆𝑃𝐼𝑁𝐷𝐸𝑅