- chapter O6

CAT IN THE M.M

Cat P.O.V

Hay yall. Alright so im Brielle but people call me ' Cat '. Yes im a hoe and im proud. Get all the dick I want . When and how i want . But anyways so my girl telling me she all heartbroken over that new nigga in our school. Whats his name ........ I think its Richard, Ryan, some shit same shit.

But nobody knew except for me that she was going out with that child while he was "talking" to that bitch Amya, Angel some shit like that.

So yeah to get back at his ass , imma seduce him and make huim have sex with me. Shiuoldnt be hard because every boy wants to have sex with me i know i give some good ass head and pussy is FANTASTIC ! Ask any nigga in my school and a few on the block.

Ray Ray P.O.V

I know yall probably dont wanna hear what i have to say . But IDGAF. *Nah you see you getting a little too disrespectful boutta end ya shit Right Now apologize -Via Lia*

Aiigh im sorry for being disrespectful yall. Dont need shawty to end my shit and take me out this book. But yeah so i know i did anabelle wrong but i mean she was never gunna let a nigga deep in her like damn. i mean like i didnt only want to buss a nut in her i wanted a relationship too but she being wild stubborn and thats gunna cause a nigga to do osome shit he gunna regret.

Aiigh lemme let yall read on cause i know yall aint feeling me as of right now but i got some good shit for yall later yall gunna love me then. LAYDER !

Tati P.O.V

As I got closer to his room the moaning stoppoed . When I was directly in front of his door I see some bitch walking out. adn guess whos right behind her! Ray Ray cheating ass w. only sweat pants. Nigga free balling smh.

" Ohh --- uhhh ----- BABE ! HAAAAAAAY " His stuttering ass finally got a whole word out.

" Ummm babe who's this ?" the bitch rubbing her box ass on him said .

But wait i know shawty did not just say babe. LMFAOOO this bitch is really delusional. But you know what im done with him point blank period. I walked down stairs to his livng room took a couple of vases , glasses and plates and picture frames and started throwing his shit everywhere.

Took the closest spray paint bottle and left him a little note on the wall.

Which read " IM COMING FOR YOU BITCH "

By the time i was done with my art work Ray Ray and his little bitch or whatever came down stairs. I walked right out and sped to Lia house. Boutta put this bitch on cause im fucking heated.

-------------

Short yeah i know new update coming soon . BUTTTTTTTT Listen to the song cause i was dead feeling it when i was typing this short chapter.

Lia <3