How We Kiss - JaFirst Oneshot 🔞

Ja's PoV:

I pressed the record button and sat on the bed with First beside me. We waved and smiled widely. "Hey everyone!" we said in unison.

"Today we are making a video on how we kiss.. Some of you may like this, others may not.." First explained, looking at me. He had a fear of people not accepting him. I wrapped my arm around his shoulders and helped him.

"I don't care what anyone thinks cause I love you and making videos that we enjoy making.." I said, kissing his cheek softly. He blushed and buried his face in my neck. I chuckled lightly and kissed his neck lightly.

"Let's get this video started!" he exclaimed while putting his hand over the monitor and me laughing at my baby.

1. Peck

I pressed my hand on First's cheek and leaned in slowly. He closed his eyes and waited for me. I gently pecked his lips and he pecked mine back. I did a woodpecker motion and repeated pecking which made him giggle.

2. Deep kiss

Next, I decided to take it up a notch. I placed both my hands on his cheeks and leaned in slowly, teasing him. He whined and pulled me by my collar, smashing his lips on mine.

I smirked and deepened the kiss, slipping my tounge in. He whined a little and sucked on my tongue, pulling me closer.

I pulled away before we get into it too much, believe me.. We wouldn't stop. But we have a video to film!

3. Neck kisses

We changed to a different location from the bedroom. We were now in the living room, watching TV when I lean in to First's neck and take a big sniff of his cologne. He shifted and pressed his hand on my shoulder.

"Ja~!" he whined as he tried focusing on the TV. I smirked and continued, using my mouth to shower him with kisses. Some left behind light marks.

He whined a little more and gripped my shirt. His eyes were closed and head was leaned back, giving me more access.

I couldn't hold back anymore as I pulled First onto my lap. He gasped at looked back at the camera. "Ja! We can't do this. We have a couple more to do!" he whined but I knew he was enjoying this.

"We can finish the video another time.. Right now, I want you and we can keep this video for ourselves.." I whispered into his ear as I continued my assault. He wrapped his arms around my neck to pull me closer. I knew he would love this.

We went back and forth, kissing each other deeply to attacking each others necks. Him grinding down on me and getting excited.. You can tell what happened next and why this footage will be for our eyes only..
_______________________________________

This is my first time writing/publishing something like this. I don't know if this will get any attention or not..

Plus I'm only off a week from school so I don't know when the next update.. Maybe Christmas??😂

But anyway 👋🏻