𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝟐.𝟎

▀▄▀▄▀▄     ▄▀▄▀▄▀

▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀

- SEASON TWO -

It had been two years since the incident that struck Small Heath and left everyone on guard.

Many improvements had enriched Leticia Morelli's life since then. She now had her own horse stable outside of the skirts of Birmingham which increased her fulfillment of being around such lovely creatures. But her most pronounced accomplishment was marking her own shop Bellezza Nera on American soil in the city of New York.

Things were going well in her favor, no blood had been shed and no tears had been wept.

But that was all about to change when Sabini catches whiff of Peaky business and decides to take matters into his own hands. On top of that, Inspector Campbell comes prancing in ready to continue his reign over the gangs of Small Heaths heads. Even new trouble comes barreling in that the grey eyed beauty never would have been prepared for, especially if it involved her past.

Between love, destruction, and never ending wars, two leaders find themselves levitating back to each other in another round of twister. The two aligned businesses had guided one another to the top in England, but with much obscure complexity due to numerous disagreements since their downfall.

The acquaintances turned to friends/lovers are now burning enemies. No one knew how it happened or even what had happened, but whenever the duo were in the same vicinity a stuffy tension left everyone feeling uncomfortable. Sarcastic banters mixed with towering egos makes for an interesting story. What a ride it's been.

Leticia Morelli.

A woman of matured confidence and strict attitude, respected amongst men and women who knew her name and idolized by young gals who mimicked her walk hoping one day they'd be just like her.

Now at twenty-five years old, Lettie had everything she could've wanted even though she felt she could go bigger and better. It definitely wouldn't stop here.

Oh, the power that women have.